• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

WTT Rank13 Priest & lv60Rogue alt.

WoWacctrader

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Want to trade a level 60 Human priest, rank 13 - 500g. In a MC farming + BWL practising guild (downed vael). x3 Epic mounts. One of them is Black War Tiger from Darnasuss. Are Exalted with WSG & AB. Got most PvP epics, but a good standing in DKP for PvEs. It haves 300 mining / 300 alch.

The rogue is a alt char, with full blue + barman/scarlet kris, with lifesteal / 15 agi. Also haves Krol Blade with Crusader, and Dal'Rend offhand with +4dmg. It got epic mount, etc.

Both of them are at PvP servers. I'll tell you more about the details, if you are interested.

I will trade for a warrior, horde prefered, tauren male prefered the most. About the same gear as my priest. I mostly prefer a very godo wep for the warrior, rest of the gear isn't that important to me

My MSN: [email protected] - Add me for more
information!

And my AIM: Eprishia.

best_buyer

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Banned - Multiple accounts, previously banned.
Re: WTT Rank13 Priest & lv60Rogue alt.

Hello, i´m interested to buy/sell some accounts preferably for anything on EU servers. I have some accounts that can be sell and i´m interested to buy lvl 70 full epic chars. Just ask me priv msg or via msn [email protected].