• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

WTT: FFXI - THF75 RNG65 - BM ZM CoP: COMPLETED!

Cowardly

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Here is the info. If you have questions you can PM me for my aim s/n or you can PM to ask my e-mail address (gmail or college) or you can also ask to speak with me on the phone.

Jobs: THF75 RNG65 NIN51 WAR45 SAM37 (60 Merit Points!)

Mission Status: BM10 ZM17 CoP8-5 ToAU11

Equipment: Brutal Earring, Boxer's Mantle, Rajas Ring, Suppanomimi, Walahra Turban, Swift Belt, Hecatomb Leggings, Sirocco Kukri, THF AF1+1 Hands, THF AF2 Body, Pahluwan Khazagand, Voyager Sallet, Jaeger's Ring, Empress Hairpin, Bounding Boots, Opo-Opo Necklace, Garuda's Dagger, Shiva's Claws, Vampiric Claws, Boreas Cesti, Othinus' Bow, Chiroptera Dagger, Fransisca, ~20 Ancient Beastcoins for other purchases, gear for thief so you can resume meriting, ranger gear set to resume leveling ranger, ninja gear set also in inventory, and also includes some Enmity gear pieces for THF for when you go fight greater wyrms!

I also have Seal of Genbu and Seal of Suzaku that I bought cheap from a couple bazaars which I was going to donate to LS bank but I completely forgot about them lol. I also have many Organs (including a Yovra) from sea mobs that I was collecting for two gorgets. About half a stack of Beastmen Seals and Kindred Seals each are on the character. Conquest points equal close to 50k and Imperial Standing pts are 46k.

Character had great reputation before I was forced to quit the game a month ago. It used to be one of the richest thieves on the server with about 150mil in gear, until I gave it away when I quit. As a result, the character only has just over 1 million gil available.

Now I'm planning to get back in but I want to play a mage job, preferably BLM or maybe even SMN, and preferably on Valefor server. All I want is completed missions on the BLM along with decent gear (preferably Loquacious earring and other rare/ex equip) on that character with about 1-2 million gil cash.

If you are interested and would like to see pictures or see me in person in the game, then please send me a private message.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read through this! ^^

Cowardly

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Here is the info. If you have questions you can PM me for my aim s/n or you can PM to ask my e-mail address (gmail or college) or you can also ask to speak with me on the phone.

Jobs: THF75 RNG65 NIN51 WAR45 SAM37 (60 Merit Points!)

Mission Status: BM10 ZM17 CoP8-5 ToAU11

Equipment: Brutal Earring, Boxer's Mantle, Rajas Ring, Suppanomimi, Walahra Turban, Swift Belt, Hecatomb Leggings, Sirocco Kukri, THF AF1+1 Hands, THF AF2 Body, Pahluwan Khazagand, Voyager Sallet, Jaeger's Ring, Empress Hairpin, Bounding Boots, Opo-Opo Necklace, Garuda's Dagger, Shiva's Claws, Vampiric Claws, Boreas Cesti, Othinus' Bow, Chiroptera Dagger, Fransisca, ~20 Ancient Beastcoins for other purchases, gear for thief so you can resume meriting, ranger gear set to resume leveling ranger, ninja gear set also in inventory, and also includes some Enmity gear pieces for THF for when you go fight greater wyrms!

I also have Seal of Genbu and Seal of Suzaku that I bought cheap from a couple bazaars which I was going to donate to LS bank but I completely forgot about them lol. I also have many Organs (including a Yovra) from sea mobs that I was collecting for two gorgets. About half a stack of Beastmen Seals and Kindred Seals each are on the character. Conquest points equal close to 50k and Imperial Standing pts are 46k.

Character had great reputation before I was forced to quit the game a month ago. It used to be one of the richest thieves on the server with about 150mil in gear, until I gave it away when I quit. As a result, the character only has just over 1 million gil available.

Now I'm planning to get back in but I want to play a mage job, preferably BLM or maybe even SMN, and preferably on Valefor server. All I want is completed missions on the BLM along with decent gear (preferably Loquacious earring and other rare/ex equip) on that character with about 1-2 million gil cash.

If you are interested and would like to see pictures or see me in person in the game, then please send me a private message.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read through this! ^^

Cowardly

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Also selling CHEAP FFXI GIL on VALEFOR >>> $16 per million >>> Paypal ONLY!

I have about 12 million gil for sale if you are interested. The price is MUCH cheaper than any of the gilselling sites on the net. All of them are selling for $25 to $35 USD per million! Do NOT buy from IGE or other online sites!!

Cowardly

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Also selling CHEAP FFXI GIL on VALEFOR >>> $16 per million >>> Paypal ONLY!

I have about 12 million gil for sale if you are interested. The price is MUCH cheaper than any of the gilselling sites on the net. All of them are selling for $25 to $35 USD per million! Do NOT buy from IGE or other online sites!!

Rangler-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Initiating trade with Therax.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good luck with that LMFAO

EDIT: Didn't see your post above here, yea thats therax for you ^^ post it in scammers section

Rangler-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Initiating trade with Therax.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good luck with that LMFAO

EDIT: Didn't see your post above here, yea thats therax for you ^^ post it in scammers section

Rangler-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Make sure to post your logs and etc in scammer section, otherwise you might not get heard, Therax usually doesnt' get banned when he scams though.

Rangler-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Make sure to post your logs and etc in scammer section, otherwise you might not get heard, Therax usually doesnt' get banned when he scams though.