• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

WTT 60 Undead Rogue (US) For Alliance on Aszune(EU)

ezaKAK

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Ok, basically, I have a level 60 Undead Female Rogue, with 7 Epics, on an american server,and i have discovered some rl friends are playing on the server Aszune, I want to go play with them for it will make the game more enjoyable for me.

I have a 60 Undead Female Rogue w/
Bloodfang Hood
5/8 Nightslayer
Assasination Blade
Onyxia Scale Cloak
Onyxia Tooth Pendant
Constant Raiding Guild of Ony/ZG/AQ20/MC.

MC is Almost_ on farm Status
and ZG is on farm status, However Hakkar is often causing minor problems.

Other gear includes Maelstrom card, and some fr gear, FR Gear unbuffed brings her to 167.

Weapons are horrible, But I have enough DKP to smash anyone in the roll on Core Hount Tooth, Perds Blade, or hakkari warblades,

What im looking for:

I would _love_ a Human Warlock, Male, with Felheart Shoulders, or 4/8 Felheart, if you have shoulders and he looks awesome, its like instant trade.
I would appreciate it if the char had epic mount, Or enearly enough to getone. Also, I am naerly accepting all classes, But I want them to be keyed for _all_ isntances, as mine is. A guild isnt required as my friends giuld will accept me, and whatnot
Good reputation onserv is important, I have a great rep, and I am known for pvP skills etc. So if you go onto it, You won't have standards to meet but you will be known, I am not known individually, but more singularly for my PvE Gear/Skill.

I don't know that many people in the serv, So when you go on, you won't have to spin some bs all the time with whispers.. /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

AIM: ellioteza
MSN: [email protected]

Any queries ? Msg me on MSN/AIM. and I''ll answer it

LET IT BE KNOWN, ASZUNE ONLY. NOTHING ELSE WILL BE ACCEPTED. UNLESS YOU HAVE ANN EXCEPTIONAL CHAR I WILL BE ABLE TO Re-TRADE FOR ONE ON ASZUNE, THANKS ALOT

best_buyer

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Banned - Multiple accounts, previously banned.
Hello, i´m interested to buy/sell some accounts preferably for anything on EU servers. I have some accounts that can be sell and i´m interested to buy lvl 70 full epic chars. Just ask me priv msg or via msn [email protected].