• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

WTS 1580 Soul Eater, 1550 Sorceress, 1520 Aero NAE

Thread Types
Single Item
Regions
  1. NA East
Type
  1. Average
Original Owner
Yes

Xandie

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Member Since September 2, 2023
Total Completed Orders: 0
Total Feedback: 0
Hello! I am looking to sell my account because honestly I do not have time for this game anymore lol. It's become time consuming now that I'm in college and I'd rather just use the money to pay for books.

Offers are more than welcome, but low ball offers will be ignored because I know the value and worth of this account and if you don't, then look elsewhere. I think it is already at a very fair price. There are no other games, programs, or apps attached to this lost ark/steam account. Please read how payment and transactions will be done at the very bottom.

Please refer to the screenshots for character details/stats/info

Extra Account information Outside of the screenshots
  • Regarding roster bound boxes and stuff in personal and roster storages, there is a bunch of roster bound/alt bound stuff but most tradeables will be gone
  • Account will be left with some gold, silver, and pheons but I will not list specific values. Basically, most of anything that is tradeable will be stripped (materials, higher gems, etc etc) from the account except for actual gear and accessories on the main character.
THESE ARE PICS FOR THE MAIN CHARACTER ONLY. ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU WANT, PLEASE MESSAGE ME DIRECTLY SO I CAN GET IT TO YOU

The Soul Eater has both specs at 5x3+1 and full accessories for it

Accepted payment and how I am looking to have the transactions completed
Paypal
- trade guardian + Middle man services will be involved due to potential chargebacks by the buyer. Use of these services will ensure that I, as the seller have evidence and support on my side in the event the buyer decides to steal the account in addition to charge backing/failing to pay. Depending on the offer, I may request the buyer to pay for the services

Venmo/Bank transfer/Zelle - Trade Guardian can be used at the request of the buyer.

If the buyer wants to make this transaction smoother and quicker, we will conduct the transaction over discord voice call without TG. The way I would prefer the transaction to start once we meet in discord is that the buyer, FIRST will Venmo/bank transfer/zelle me a portion of the price (let's say like $100 or whatever the buyer feels is appropriate), I will provide the account information and once the buyer is logged into the account and in game, I expect the buyer to pay the remainder of the fee. I will also ask that BOTH of us stream our desktop using discord voice call so we both can see what is going on as we are logging into the accounts. If the buyer cannot do any of that, then consider the transaction cancelled.

For my protection of receiving payment, I will keep record of our messages and I will create a video recording as I submit the account information Trade Guardian/Middleman/You/Discord. I will counter any dispute if you end up doing some sort of charge back and I will have plenty of evidence. You have almost nothing to gain by doing a charge back because nothing of value is left tradeable on the account other than just bound materials and gear. Just food for thought if you have any consideration of doing this.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-06 041855.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-06 041855.png
    1 MB
  • Screenshot 2024-02-06 042112.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-06 042112.png
    775.6 KB
  • Screenshot 2024-02-06 042134.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-06 042134.png
    950.2 KB
  • Screenshot 2024-02-06 042144.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-06 042144.png