EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Buying WTB accounts with OG skins [Ghoul,Renegade raider,B pass 2] Instant Buying

Select Platform
PC, Playstation, Xbox, Mobile
Filter
Account

virxela

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
0   0   0
Country
Israel
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Previously banned - Immortality1337
Intersted in S2 Knight + Floss and Mako? check my latest post.

ip hash: 25fb54eb98b4ab88f042e7

kls1221

0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Hey I have a legit day 1 account, over 260+ skins and all challenges and overtimes completed. Ikonik, trailblazer, blacknight. Much much more, oh and it's got over 1000 wins, K/D 2.1 last I checked (I let the kids use my account yday D: )

D-D&R#3623

Also the account has Save The World super delux edition. Level 241, 1- 2 mil exp for hero, survivor and weapons. REAL STACKED

Last edited:
ip hash: 4e8f52500ae22ba8d09118

kls1221

0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Season 1 - x all completed challenges and extras for the sick looking skins, 260+ skins, Decent K/d (Wish I didn't leave the kids on there)
DM with price, I am the original owner of account. Many MANY hours have gone into this, we used to do 4 day/night sessions.

MM only. I pay fees.

ip hash: e05a66f11d8e470da497d3

Arzee

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I am currently buying all OG accounts(Renegade Raider,Raider's revenge,Ghoul Trooper,OG Skull,Season 2 Battle Pass)

You need to provide all information,including the ORIGINAL EMAIL of the account.
Payment will be done only via
Paypal as Goods or Services
I will only go first if the seller has more feedback than me(Middleman can also be used but on your fee)

Scammers please,do NOT waste my time,you will be blocked and reported straight away.
If you have an account that meets my criteria,feel free to send me a message in inbox or comment here.

Be aware of IMPERSONATORS,my real Skype is on my profile!
I am currently buying all OG accounts(Renegade Raider,Raider's revenge,Ghoul Trooper,OG Skull,Season 2 Battle Pass)

You need to provide all information,including the ORIGINAL EMAIL of the account.
I will only go first if the seller has more feedback than me(Middleman can also be used but on your fee)

Scammers please,do NOT waste my time,you will be blocked and reported straight away.
If you have an account that meets my criteria,feel free to send me a message in inbox or comment here.

What is your discord/Skype?

ip hash: c5fb7307fa9ce508e0bf0d

futapotya

0   0   0
Country
Hungary
Multiple Accounts

Hey dude! I have an OG Skull trooper account for 175$ ( its negotiable ) You can't link to anything I think. If you wanna buy pm me back. Thanks!

ip hash: 4746fc3c0542bd851d606b