EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Buying WTB accounts with OG skins [Ghoul,Renegade raider,B pass 2] Instant Buying

Select Platform
PC, Playstation, Xbox, Mobile
Filter
Account
0   0   0
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
Hy, I have a Battle Pass Season 2 account with full email acces, 9000 vbucks and STW. I want 250 EUR for this account. Feel free to contact me here or on discord Dragos Voda#6993.

ip hash: 160058fd9f73e5e70a4036
8   0   0
Country
Argentina
Multiple Accounts
Hey, add me on discord SmiteDarkGod#6849 , I want to sell my account, its from season 2, has the Limited Edition PVE Bought (150 usd), and have spent around 250-300 usd on V-bucks, have many limited skins/battle pass, but I havent played for 1 year or so.

ip hash: ddee64eb60f825c51ddbd4
2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I am currently buying all OG accounts(Renegade Raider,Raider's revenge,Ghoul Trooper,Season 2 Battle Pass)

You need to provide all information,including the ORIGINAL EMAIL of the account.
Payment will be done only via
Paypal as Goods or Services
I will only go first if the seller has more feedback than me(Middleman can also be used but on your fee)

Scammers please,do NOT waste my time,you will be blocked and reported straight away.
If you have an account that meets my criteria,feel free to send me a message in inbox or comment here.

Be aware of IMPERSONATORS,my real Skype is on my profile!
can i message you on discord

ip hash: b903787ed5729be9ea91c4
2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I am currently buying all OG accounts(Renegade Raider,Raider's revenge,Ghoul Trooper,Season 2 Battle Pass)

You need to provide all information,including the ORIGINAL EMAIL of the account.
Payment will be done only via
Paypal as Goods or Services
I will only go first if the seller has more feedback than me(Middleman can also be used but on your fee)

Scammers please,do NOT waste my time,you will be blocked and reported straight away.
If you have an account that meets my criteria,feel free to send me a message in inbox or comment here.

Be aware of IMPERSONATORS,my real Skype is on my profile!
how can i message u?

ip hash: b903787ed5729be9ea91c4