EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

WoW PVP or ESO?

Echosyp

27   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Played wow religiously up until TBC ended, then I tried WOTLK and maybe a month into Cata before quitting. I came back for maybe a month in Warlords of Draenor then quit again.

I recently jumped back into FFXIV but the pvp there is just totally terrible and dumbed down.

So now I'm back to looking at WoW again or jumping over to ESO for pvp. Any suggestions?

ip hash: e20f68c15fe6c1085046c0

gootdude

18   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
ESO honestly has the best combat mechanics of any MMO I've played, and I've been playing MMO since Ultima Online.

ESO combat is active with resource management and allows animation cancelling to burst your damage even faster. You're never forced to just sit in crowd controls, as you use resources to actively break the effects. It also has true open world pvp zone with outnumbered fighting and recently added battlegrounds for smaller matchmade pvp.

I wish every game would copy their mechanics to be honest, it's so satisfying.

ip hash: f4b8ad70ae32f32098aa41

nateliv

0   0   0
Country
Algeria
Multiple Accounts
ESO's combat is FAR better than WoW - it's among the best combat systems available.

The cons are lots of load screens and horse riding and often MASSIVE amounts of lag. The PvP objectives are also a little weak and shallow in my opinion.

emi calculator gst login ifsc code

Last edited:
ip hash: 1275c399fcb49321861f5b