EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

WoT account recalled and sold again - Rakashi

Dispute Type
Member Dispute

Sbane12

Long-term member
55   0   1
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
Rakashi
Information
######################
Purchase Date: Saturday, April 6 2019
Date the problem begain: Noticed it 9-6-2019
Method of Contact Used (chat progam): Skype
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: tristar87
Your Instant Messenger ID: Sbane12epic

Other information:

DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread): https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/na-account-with-good-stats-and-the-t95-fv4201-chieftain.1443553/
Approximate value of property: $175 USD
Was Trade Guardian used? No
If yes, what is the Trade Guardian ID?

What is the dispute about? Account was recalled, email was recovered, and resold to user: Sniper2729

Other details / notes: Recovered the email, saw a lot of change PW and tickets made for the WoT account. Also Rakashi, the seller, clearly made a new sale thread for the account and received feedback from the new buyer, Sniper2729.. I contacted Sniper2729, the new owner, who seemed to not really care that I can get the account perma-banned easily. They changed the email on the WoT account today actually (as seen in a pic)

Proof
######################
See pics

Account Recalls
######################
Most account recalls have little proof. To get more evidence, please open a support ticket to attempt to recover the account BEFORE opening a dispute thread.

Did the seller say he's the original owner? (provide proof)
What account information did the seller provide you at the time of sale? Old paypal transactions from the premium shop of the account. As having experience with the game company, Wargaming, these are the best way to get the account back/banned if needed.
How long did you have the account before it was recalled? Played for a month/less and then stopped. Sometime in August it was recalled
If you have a support ticket about this recall, please post screenshots of it.
(you can use the HIDE tag so the images are not publicly available to everyone)

Attachments

ip hash: 90da4726ebb6d5bc921d7b

Sbane12

Long-term member
55   0   1
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
It is unlikely notifying the scammer will get anywhere as their epicnpc account is registered to the same email address that was sold with the WoT account. I am currently in possession of that email address but I know Sniper has been making attempts to recover it.
I will wait to see if any progress is made here over the next few days before I have the WoT account perma banned. I feel like Sniper and the middleman should have done due diligence, as I would have done, and seen the exact same account being already sold by this individual.

Angel

Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Super Moderator
44   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
@Sbane12 do you have any evidence that this is the same account sold to Sniper2729?

TG transaction between Rakashi and Sniper2729 was made Aug 14th and you opened a dispute Sep 13th. Why did you wait that long?

Which payment method is used for purchasing this account?

ip hash: 9c2d2f34d307e773dfaf19

Sbane12

Long-term member
55   0   1
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Same account. Same description in both sell threads. Same email used for the WoT account.

When I bought the account it came with the email address, the same account and email address sold to Sniper.
It took some time before I noticed the account was gone as I purchased this account as a secondary account just for the T95 Chieftan tank which is a reward tank. I took a break from WoT but wanted to come back and that is when I noticed the account (and email was gone).

In the email screenshots I believe it also shows the timeframe of around Aug14th and emails from Wargaming for Passwords being changed... security information being added...etc.

I used paypal.

1   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
your message #5

"I will wait to see if any progress is made here over the next few days before I have the WoT account perma banned. I feel like Sniper and the middleman should have done due diligence, as I would have done, and seen the exact same account being already sold by this individual."

clearly states you are breaking forum rules.... on forced trade back - Forced Trade Backs
This is where one party forces the other to undo the sale. Either by threatening a payment chargeback or recovering the account.

you are trying to recover the account or get it permaban if unable

well seeing as you maybe still attempt to have the account permabanned. I would like to say your "due diligence" should have known if you got your account was taken back from over 90 days ago you never made a dispute. i believe you will try to recover your money and still ban the account... this is why i will say Angel you shouldnt return his money due to extended period of time to claim a dispute and after he attempts to permabann the account I will need my refund after he permabans the account.

forced trade.jpg

ip hash: 8993b5a646a2b24101d29d

Angel

Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Super Moderator
44   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I am sorry sniper2729 but you are in possession of the stolen property. This account was sold to Sbane12 before it was taken from him and sold to you again.

@sniper2729 how did you paid for this account?

ip hash: 9c2d2f34d307e773dfaf19
1   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Through middleman. And so you know. I have already invested over $200 in the account. You gonna reimburse that to? That is apart from my purchase

ip hash: 3263f045501a0e1e7cede8

EpicNPC

Administrator
Administrator
60   0   0
Country
US/Canada
April 6 - Sbane12 buys account from Rakashi
Rakashi recalls account
Aug 14 - Rakashi resells account to Sniper2729
Sept 6 - Sbane12 realizes account was recalled

The account was already resold before Sbane12 realized it was recalled. Accounts are the same.

Both buyers should be disputing the payment against Rakashi to recover their payment. Hopefully that will increase your chances of recovering the payment by having 2 disputes about the same issue.

Quite frankly it doesn't really matter who has the account now, I'm sure Rakashi already has a support ticket opened attempting to recall the account again. Either he'll be successful again or the account will be banned due to too many recalls attempts and suspicious activity.

Both of you should be opening Paypal disputes. Sniper2729 I do not recommend spending any more money on the account.

Last edited:
ip hash: 787a7ca639b0e6a7b075a9
1   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
You mean dispute against rakashi(seller) What paypal dispute talking about? I paid through middleman. And you response is so vague it basically solves nothing except telling us to talk to paypal for our money back while you gentlemen/ladies are the one who have the website for distribution fot services using middleman.

ip hash: 731c063696e02703ec51fb

EpicNPC

Administrator
Administrator
60   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Yes, sorry about that. I meant Rakashi, not you. I edited the post.

Payments are sent directly from the buyer to seller. We have no way to return, refund or dispute the payments on your behalf. This is why both buyers are being requested to open payment disputes against Rakashi. This is the first step and we need to see the outcome of these disputes to determine the next step.

Our MM system does not provide recall protection as stated on our MM service page. However we will investigate the issue and provide support to help the victim recover their payment.
https://www.epicnpc.com/infocenter/trade_guardian-mm-services.html

Does the MM Service protect against account recalls?
No, Trade Guardian does not protect against account recalls. We recommend opening a dispute againt this member in our Dispute Forum.

ip hash: 787a7ca639b0e6a7b075a9