EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

WoT account recalled and sold again - Rakashi

Dispute Type
Member Dispute

Sbane12

Long-term member
55   0   1
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
Rakashi
Information
######################
Purchase Date: Saturday, April 6 2019
Date the problem begain: Noticed it 9-6-2019
Method of Contact Used (chat progam): Skype
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: tristar87
Your Instant Messenger ID: Sbane12epic

Other information:

DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread): https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/na-account-with-good-stats-and-the-t95-fv4201-chieftain.1443553/
Approximate value of property: $175 USD
Was Trade Guardian used? No
If yes, what is the Trade Guardian ID?

What is the dispute about? Account was recalled, email was recovered, and resold to user: Sniper2729

Other details / notes: Recovered the email, saw a lot of change PW and tickets made for the WoT account. Also Rakashi, the seller, clearly made a new sale thread for the account and received feedback from the new buyer, Sniper2729.. I contacted Sniper2729, the new owner, who seemed to not really care that I can get the account perma-banned easily. They changed the email on the WoT account today actually (as seen in a pic)

Proof
######################
See pics

Account Recalls
######################
Most account recalls have little proof. To get more evidence, please open a support ticket to attempt to recover the account BEFORE opening a dispute thread.

Did the seller say he's the original owner? (provide proof)
What account information did the seller provide you at the time of sale? Old paypal transactions from the premium shop of the account. As having experience with the game company, Wargaming, these are the best way to get the account back/banned if needed.
How long did you have the account before it was recalled? Played for a month/less and then stopped. Sometime in August it was recalled
If you have a support ticket about this recall, please post screenshots of it.
(you can use the HIDE tag so the images are not publicly available to everyone)

Attachments

ip hash: 90da4726ebb6d5bc921d7b

Sbane12

Long-term member
55   0   1
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
It is unlikely notifying the scammer will get anywhere as their epicnpc account is registered to the same email address that was sold with the WoT account. I am currently in possession of that email address but I know Sniper has been making attempts to recover it.
I will wait to see if any progress is made here over the next few days before I have the WoT account perma banned. I feel like Sniper and the middleman should have done due diligence, as I would have done, and seen the exact same account being already sold by this individual.

ip hash: 90da4726ebb6d5bc921d7b

Angel

Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Super Moderator
43   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
@Sbane12 do you have any evidence that this is the same account sold to Sniper2729?

TG transaction between Rakashi and Sniper2729 was made Aug 14th and you opened a dispute Sep 13th. Why did you wait that long?

Which payment method is used for purchasing this account?

ip hash: 9c2d2f34d307e773dfaf19