• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Whitehat = idiot

Reaper-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
whitehat is a [censored] loser. he trades me an account and assures it safe then it gets recalled. dont do business with this guy

DyeHard PB: hi
DyeHard PB: did you recall mage?
Ohsandyman MD: ?
DyeHard PB: did
DyeHard PB: you
DyeHard PB: recall
DyeHard PB: the mage
Ohsandyman MD: uhm no?
Ohsandyman MD: i dont have a mage?
DyeHard PB: you traded me one
DyeHard PB: and it got recalled..
Ohsandyman MD: wait you have that warrior?
DyeHard PB: yes
Ohsandyman MD: ive traded like 4 times
DyeHard PB: i had the warrior
DyeHard PB: id liek an account...my mage got recalled.
Ohsandyman MD: **** or **** was the secret info if you cant recall or kno the info recall the warrior cus i dunno what happened
DyeHard PB: you got email and phone
DyeHard PB: ?
Ohsandyman MD: sec
DyeHard PB: thanks
Ohsandyman MD: i dont
DyeHard PB: a little help would be nice
Ohsandyman MD: yea
Ohsandyman MD: it would
Ohsandyman MD: but thats not on me i traded that warrior awile back but uhm im sure you can recall your own account cus i got nothing to do with that now
DyeHard PB: uh
DyeHard PB: well..
DyeHard PB: i expect something
Ohsandyman MD: u got no sqa for your own account?
DyeHard PB: no i have it
DyeHard PB: i didnt have the other info tho
DyeHard PB: i.e email and [censored]
Ohsandyman MD: rexpect me to recall your own account?
Ohsandyman MD: his sn is like justbeinme
DyeHard PB: that doesnt help
DyeHard PB: yoiu traded me the mage
DyeHard PB: so you are responsible
DyeHard PB: ...
DyeHard PB: alright
DyeHard PB: then your getting a negative dude
Ohsandyman MD: recall your warrior?
DyeHard PB: i dont have the email and [censored], the other guy doesnt either
DyeHard PB: your responsible, like it or not
Ohsandyman MD: you telling me you cant recall your warrior u stupid [censored] piece of [censored] its not on me u [censored] [censored] i dont have it justbeingme has it not me u fucing douchebag ur iresponsible not me
Ohsandyman MD signed off at 8:11:58 PM.

whitehat-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
srzy bro. the guy with the mage that you had "justbeinme" (aim) recalled his mage and you cant recall the warrior so he has both of them and i dont even have them please, when you post get the story right. done here no need to explain more talk to him to get your account back its not me he has btoh in his own hands.

BlackMeth

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/407058-scammer-blackmeth-levalon-aim-oursmithfamily05.html
well White you knew jistbeinme wasn't trustworthy.. aparently you 2 have done this before.. that's why you shouldn't trade for accnt that was been a door knob on markee.

Reaper-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
get my story right? [censored] man?

i copied the exact and ONLY the words you and me said...i still expect something from you.

Slashdot-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
get your story right? you said exactly the same thing as the aim dialogue depicts. and it's your fault and responsibility to get it.

Reaper-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
considering that guy is a scammer, i dont think you will get much out of him.

if you are going to redeem yourself you can hook me up otherwise suck my nuts. /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif good day.

BlackMeth

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/407058-scammer-blackmeth-levalon-aim-oursmithfamily05.html
White it is your responsiblity to get it back.. you traded it and you knew your buddy was a little sketchy.. So please do the right thing and try to get it back...

whitehat-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
um i didnt know hes a scammer? where is a post about him? lol....never seen anything hes 1 of magicmaster's little buddies that trades with him...but ill talk to them, didnt know anything thing about this guys. but ill try to get him back if not ill figure something out 1 way or the other. and i had no clue that this guy was a scammer.

MarV

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Reaper I know your angry about your account, but please keep your posts tasteful. Just take the info and run with it man. I hope you get your stuff back...

Thanks!

magogxp

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
This is my experience with this dumb *&^%$.
This is how he reacted to my turning down his account very politely.

uberhunterftw: well, i would if you had a better 2 hand, but honestly i am looking mostly for a mage lock or shadow priest
[19:09] Ohsandyman MD: lol
[19:09] Ohsandyman MD: cus his 2h would pwn your face your a [censored] dude
[19:10] uberhunterftw: im sorry?

This and he blocked me.

Good luck dealing with this _____ .

TradeMe105 MD-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Whitehat was a friend of mine but he doesn't understand the responsibility that comes with trading unlike myself or many other experienced traders he thinks some times it's like oh here all your problem it's not white you gotta help them get i back atm I'm in a tussle with something like that you gotta do something don't just sit on ur ars... dude and plus you should have all the information I thought I taught you better /tisk /tisk /tisk

TradeMe105 MD-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
srzy bro. the guy with the mage that you had "justbeinme" (aim) recalled his mage and you cant recall the warrior so he has both of them and i dont even have them please, when you post get the story right. done here no need to explain more talk to him to get your account back its not me he has btoh in his own hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

magic's negitive from BEFORE this post

magicmaster914 Negative 09/02/06 Got this rogue from jistbeinme, jistbienme got it from him and he recalled it