• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

What is wrong here?

Cheazer-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
If i trade off an account to someone, and everything goes fine, and then the account gets scammed off them a few days or weeks later and they come to me for help am i required to help? I have provided SQ+A or CD key or both for all of them, and now people are getting scammed and coming at me for help. I'll try a bit but im not going to make phone calls and other things and run up my phone bill wasting my time to help you if you get scammed. If you traded me and then you got scammed its not my fault, or my problem, and if you recall whatever you traded me that makes you a scammer. So please, if you got scammed don't blame me and recall what you traded me.

This is a perfect example of the scumbag losers out there, and these are also the people that will steal your money or your accounts, and also the reason I prefer not to trade.

Thanks for reading, reply to my email or something please.

Going to bed, I'll check it in the morning.

defender

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
yea that is truely ignorant. its the same thing that happened to me and now i have negative feedback because of it. i personally think if i make a trade then that account is out of my hands, and if they recall what they traded me cos they were too stupid to avoid being scammed then they become scammers as well. its just a childish cycle.

thats why anytime i arrange a trade now i make sure its during blizzards opened hours, and as soon as i get the info needed i immediately call blizzard and change all contact info to mine, i refuse to be scammed ever again.

Taiiros

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I agree to the fullest, if a warlock I traded someone gets scammed 3 weeks later, how is it my problem? It isn't, so sorry if they're out and account, but it sux for them, not me.

defender

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
sucks for them until they recall the account they traded you..

really starts hurting when they not only recall what they traded you, but it turns out the account you had was traded to someone else, who traded it again so you end up with 4 people in the circle who just got screwed cos some kid wants to lie..