• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Way Too Many Scammers. NEW METHOD of Scamming

DanR

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I sold a warlock on ebay for 860$. Guy payed me instantally. Everything was good. I got an email saying he transfered the warlock off the account. 3 days later paypal puts my 860$ on hold saying that the funds might be fraudlent.

Its already the second time this happened first time I lost the money but I got the character back. This is retarted. Ebay won't do nothing, paypal won't do nothing. Looks like I just got scammed 860$ and my warlock. /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif This stuff is just way to risky. So easy to get scammed.

Just cry to your credit card company, screaming fraud and you'll get your money back this is such [censored].

Anyone had the same problem?

Stev

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I would never use paypal for that much money when dealing with this kind of stuff. Unfortunately its not very new, and happends alot.

Sorry to hear about that /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Stev

DanR

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
People won't use any other method. And if I mention Money Order or Western Union is like Scammer. Thats wack how people can live there life knowing there scamming people.

I got his new account and emailed him if money doesn't go through the account will be banned or put on hold.

Nuka-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Paypal = [censored]. Plain and simple they are a fraudelent company, not only do they not care about their users, they will do anything they can to get every little bit of money out of them.

DanR

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Im at a point where my account is like -980$ canadian. I have no credit card or Bank account on file. If I don't pay them will I get bad credit? If they plan on taking me to court I will go. Im not scared I will fight my case.

Any ideas?

Stev

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I wasent that far into the negatives, but they just sent me a few emails reminding me to refill my balance. Not sure how long that goes on though..

Stev