• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Watch out for ppl who may delete ur char

sudokumand

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
i was trading with a guy a few days ago, with the email: [email protected] I was playing on his rogue and he was playing on my 60 warrior so we could find out if we wanted to do a permanent trade.
After playing on his rogue for about an hour, I got disconnected from server (and couldnt log back in ofc.) and thought hmm, i dont think he wanted to trade then. I told him that he shouldnt change my password for the warrior as i didnt want to bother retrieve it, but anyways he still did it. He didnt reply on msn either, and then I said to myself, theres nothing else to do than retrieve my password. So when i logged in on my account, i found out that my lvl 60 warrior was missing o_O, and when i spoke to him again, he told me that he panicked and deleted my character because he was afraid that i would scam him.
Now what do u guys think? isnt he a prick? well anyways ive spoken to blizzard and they are investigating the case etc etc. But how long can this take? i mean ive waited 4 days now and i havent heard a word from them.

sudokumand

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
i was trading with a guy a few days ago, with the email: [email protected] I was playing on his rogue and he was playing on my 60 warrior so we could find out if we wanted to do a permanent trade.
After playing on his rogue for about an hour, I got disconnected from server (and couldnt log back in ofc.) and thought hmm, i dont think he wanted to trade then. I told him that he shouldnt change my password for the warrior as i didnt want to bother retrieve it, but anyways he still did it. He didnt reply on msn either, and then I said to myself, theres nothing else to do than retrieve my password. So when i logged in on my account, i found out that my lvl 60 warrior was missing o_O, and when i spoke to him again, he told me that he panicked and deleted my character because he was afraid that i would scam him.
Now what do u guys think? isnt he a prick? well anyways ive spoken to blizzard and they are investigating the case etc etc. But how long can this take? i mean ive waited 4 days now and i havent heard a word from them.

Kaneheart

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Sorry to hear that, and just make up an excuse how he got your pass. Blizzard should allow you to retreive it, but remember don't expect anything speedy this IS Blizzard were talking about lol.

Kaneheart.

Kaneheart

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Sorry to hear that, and just make up an excuse how he got your pass. Blizzard should allow you to retreive it, but remember don't expect anything speedy this IS Blizzard were talking about lol.

Kaneheart.