• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Warning: MD Topshot read!

Thenoob-temp banned

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
He just made a post selling a warrior and he said his aim name was crammin(And then random numbers) After a few people calling him scammers I decided to do a search and i came up with an interesting thread stating that crammin is a scammer and that these are his other aim/markee accounts with a few others i added in there.

MD names so far
MD_Headshot
Markee_Serpent
MD Topshot

AIM
GiantDbag121
Spidaman121
Crammin91
Airborne1
Akagold

Just a warning for all those who think about dealing with him. This is not his first markee account and both akagold and airborne1 have terrible rep.

Thenoob-temp banned

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
He just made a post selling a warrior and he said his aim name was crammin(And then random numbers) After a few people calling him scammers I decided to do a search and i came up with an interesting thread stating that crammin is a scammer and that these are his other aim/markee accounts with a few others i added in there.

MD names so far
MD_Headshot
Markee_Serpent
MD Topshot

AIM
GiantDbag121
Spidaman121
Crammin91
Airborne1
Akagold

Just a warning for all those who think about dealing with him. This is not his first markee account and both akagold and airborne1 have terrible rep.

threne654

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
HES right. scammed my [censored] outa my warrior. Thanks for warning everyone

Rejuv

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
There is also someone going around impersonating me, FYI: I only talk to people on my ventrilo and I don't do deals over AIM or MS or any other programs. My only AIM is DJrecords04. I have no other AIMs or MSN address'. AND I only PM my vent info over MarkeeDragon.

Rejuv

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
There is also someone going around impersonating me, FYI: I only talk to people on my ventrilo and I don't do deals over AIM or MS or any other programs. My only AIM is DJrecords04. I have no other AIMs or MSN address'. AND I only PM my vent info over MarkeeDragon.