• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Warning: Cyntrios33 AIM - is a Scammer

MarcusAntony-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Scammed my priest a day ago, traded me a scammed account with 3 level 60s...

The account he traded was called - sublime
beware of this fool. The account he traded me had a warrior, rogue, hunter.

Cyntrios34

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I HAVE ONE AIM NAME. CAN YOU PLEASE STOP DOING THIS TO ME. IT WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING BY SUBLIFE AND NOW I AM BEING CALLED A SCAMMER. SUBLIFE AND I ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

Sublife

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Ok Marcus I'm sick of your dumbass I should have you prosecuted for posting my information online!. Me and cyrious are different people... You are stupid. the account wasnt scammed sublife is my original account. The warrior on the account isnt mine infact its a guy that I recently traded... See 9 months ago I traded Aylis Sublife for his main account... Ok I had his account which I had Tier 2 epics on my rogue and my warrior... He recalled his account back so i was forced to call mine back... Aylis ripped me off you piece of [censored] I was the victim.. So the warrior on the account of course has a bad rep because Aylis lied saying i took the account.. And also his account has a bad rep because i told my friends about him.. But the hunter and the rogue on the account had perfect rep if u failed to log in to check... I hate people like you who constantly make up lies... Matter of fact i saved that post where u posted that information and I'm going to have you prosecuted....

MarcusAntony-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
The only reason I said "2 months" contrary to the question was under the circumstances that you constantly declined to admit you were infact the 'original owner' of the account. Why would you not just tell me the truth and that you were the original owner? I have clearly stated before that "Dude, tell me the truth, if this is your account , ill give it back." But you kept declining the account was yours.. I have not made up lies here and i would not spend 3 hours of my life to write up that whole post just for the sake of joking. You are mistaken, what i have experience during those two days i have written, you and cytrios are scammers for me, your the one making up lies not me! I have not made anything up, most of the info i got was from the reference of aylis's former guildies who warned me that the original owner was a scammer. Your going to prosecute me ? I have every right to post a person's personal info who has attempted and/or commited fraud and a legitimate scam to someone else. You both are trying to bring harm to others in a intelligent way that i understand. You are a theif, a scammer and a *******. You will roast in hell for your lies!

People! my statements dont come from me, they come from many people i have contacted when persuing this case, the guildies, former buddies of alysis, and many more! I have added only 3% of my personal point of view in the whole case! See for your self! You and cyntrios are not dumb scammers, rather smart who can easily fool people into your evil plans. Matter a fact, your aim message 'may' be framed and made up. I will prosecute you for attempting to scam me! ******* people like you will not get away with this. If that account info is true sublife, you will be hearing from me soon. Also i have had constantly tried to contact his email address minutes after i traded with cyntrios but he did not reply. In the email i asked if the account belong to cyntrios and if the account was safe for the trade. I also mentioned if the account was not cyntrios, that he reply to me so i can return to him. JUST read my post, i have included everything i have encountered.

People of markeedragon, even though these morons say that are not 'scammers' but atleast they have tried to attempt to scam me that i know for sure. Keep your eyes up for these people, they probably give each other the positive feedbacks no doubt. I may be newly joined, but oh hell im not lieing. They know how to cover thereselves matter a fact, there is not only one scammer rather two to three. These guys are smart scammers, be warned. I have made a deal with myself, from now on i will not trade with anyone that does not have a phone convo with me, or does not have a SA SQ or enough proof that the account belongs to them.

Regards,