• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

w00t 4 lyfe kthx=Scammer

wakesk8er02

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Dear Markee Family,

Yesturday I was Scammed. By whom you may ask, the answer is real simple w00t 4 lyfe kthx(Aim). Over the past couple days i've been talking to this guy. I was interested in his rank 10 human warlock he had. We agree on an amount. The day I was going to buy it. The server which the warlock was on matience. So I was like okay whatever, lets do this tomorrow. He was like Sure. The day rolls around, I get home from school. Hes online, we talk alittle about it, I see it in-game. Everythings cool. I sent him the amount we agree'd on. He begans to tell me that he has not recieved the money. I Call up paypal, tell them what haoppened. They told me that the transaction was complete and he has the money. I tell him that, he has i'm lying. So then I call up my Credit Card company, Ask them if there has been any recent activite. They told me that I sent something through paypal about 45 minutes ago. I tell him that he still has im lying.

Thats my story. Please do not deal with this guy. He is 15 years of age. I have his name and know the city which he lives in. If anyone can help me out with this, that would be greatful. My contact info in my sig.

w00t 4 lyfe kthx-Scammer.

Lidarim - Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Good you deserve it you got my paypal account locked you retard