• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Viperpriest - Stay the [censored] away from this guy.

genecydex -banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Heres the story, I show interest in this rogue seen here:

http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/119696/an/0/page/0#119696

I talk with the original owner, he explains that he has actually traded the rogue, tho the person who he traded it to may be interested in trading it, tho he is not sure.

This person was Viperpriest, i msg him on aim, and we check each others accounts out, everything seems cool. We make a legit trade. He informs me that he does not want to share S/QA's untill 3 days into the trade (I take this as a 3day trial so nothing is completely confirmed till then) I agree, we give our thanks to each other and begin playing.

I played the rogue for a few hours, and made the decision that it was not exactly what I was looking for and from my experience it seemed the rogue was not that well liked (personal opinion only). So I decide that it would be best if I recalled it now, before he gets to attached to the paladin.

I do so, and he msgs me on aim wanting me to explain myself. I do, and he gets extremely [censored] off (which is totally understandable), he makes money offers etc to get my pally back, but I keep telling him that it really was not what I was looking for, I apologise, and expect him to understand. This ofcourse was after I returned all his info for his rogue etc.

Unfortunately for me, he claims that the login info i'm giving him is incorrect and starts to assume im trying to scam him. I think to myself that perhaps i typed it wrong, so I type it again, same story. So i decide to test the Login details ingame, and THEY WORK. So I explain to him that yes , the details work and that he may have typed them in wrong.

I repeat myself over and over again with the same details , whilst he tells me there not working (yet im logging in and out of wow with them :/ )

I realise now that he is trying to frame me, he is losing is cool, getting abusive etc. He then changes the password to the account (confirming that the details worked) yet claims he had to recall the account and reset the pw.

Now I know he is bullshitting me, because between the time that he traded for the rogue, and the time I trade for the rogue , blizzard are not open, meaning he had 0 time to call up and change the email address etc to recall.

He then proceeds to give me a negative rating on Markee. How sad.

I beleive this was just him really really [censored] off. Tho he has gone way too far.

Please find below the UN-edited chat logs of our conversation. (I also have screenshots of the conversation aswell)

Sorry about the length of this /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

ViperPriest (6:09:15 PM): dude
ViperPriest (6:09:22 PM): 30 seconds to explain urself
ViperPriest (6:09:29 PM): 29
ViperPriest (6:09:32 PM): 28
ViperPriest (6:09:34 PM): 27
ViperPriest (6:09:35 PM): 26
ViperPriest (6:09:37 PM): 25
ViperPriest (6:09:39 PM): 24
ViperPriest (6:09:41 PM): 23
ViperPriest (6:09:42 PM): 22
ViperPriest (6:09:44 PM): 21
ViperPriest (6:09:46 PM): 20
ViperPriest (6:09:48 PM): 19
ViperPriest (6:09:49 PM): 18
ViperPriest (6:09:50 PM): 17
ViperPriest (6:09:52 PM): 16
ViperPriest (6:09:53 PM): 15
ViperPriest (6:09:54 PM): 14
GenecydeX (6:09:55 PM): rogues rep isnt what I expected
ViperPriest (6:09:56 PM): 13
ViperPriest (6:10:04 PM): hi reps fine
ViperPriest (6:10:07 PM): his
ViperPriest (6:10:25 PM): how much?
ViperPriest (6:10:35 PM): rogue + 100us ok?
ViperPriest (6:10:51 PM): ?
ViperPriest (6:11:03 PM): acculty
ViperPriest (6:11:06 PM): nar [censored] it
ViperPriest (6:11:11 PM): ur a recalling scammer
ViperPriest (6:11:15 PM): enjoy ur negtive
GenecydeX (6:11:15 PM): im not
GenecydeX (6:11:22 PM): heres ur rogues pw : 1nverted
ViperPriest (6:11:29 PM): u dont recall an acount after u rtade
ViperPriest (6:11:47 PM): dude i have no intrest in that rogue
GenecydeX (6:11:52 PM): im sorry man, just wasnt what I was looking for
ViperPriest (6:11:56 PM): i only traded him to get ur paladin
ViperPriest (6:12:12 PM): and i already gave him my SQ/A and cd key
ViperPriest (6:12:17 PM): damit man
GenecydeX (6:12:25 PM): so u have S/QA and CDkey?
ViperPriest (6:12:25 PM): 130 us + the rogue
GenecydeX (6:12:58 PM): im so sorry dude, you said u wouldnt give me S/QA for 3 days, I figured that was a trial period of some sort ya know
GenecydeX (6:13:42 PM): I sorted things out with the rogue, made him a guild, respecced him, he is really good
ViperPriest (6:13:51 PM): i only traded for the rogue to get ur paladin
ViperPriest (6:14:02 PM): and you do this [censored]
GenecydeX (6:14:28 PM): its just not what I was looking for, I would understand if you had done the same thing
GenecydeX (6:14:57 PM): it would have been alot worse if i had of recalled after a week
ViperPriest (6:15:07 PM): U DONT UNDERSTAND
ViperPriest (6:15:25 PM): u cant trde back someone after u swapped SQ/a and cd key
ViperPriest (6:15:31 PM): i only did it to get ur paladin
GenecydeX (6:15:35 PM): i didnt swap S/QA with u
ViperPriest (6:15:46 PM): i did with rogue cuz u said u would trade
GenecydeX (6:15:59 PM): wait say again
GenecydeX (6:16:10 PM): im confused
ViperPriest (6:16:13 PM): ok
ViperPriest (6:16:16 PM): the rogue
ViperPriest (6:16:22 PM): i only traded with him
ViperPriest (6:16:26 PM): to get ur paladin
ViperPriest (6:16:47 PM): i tihnk 130 extra is more then fair
GenecydeX (6:16:48 PM): no u didnt, because I talked to him first, after you had already traded with him
ViperPriest (6:16:59 PM): he told me about ur paladin
ViperPriest (6:17:07 PM): said he seen it the day b4 in game
GenecydeX (6:17:29 PM): thats BS, i had never shown that guy, ever, i only added him yesterday
GenecydeX (6:18:31 PM): i dunno what excuse ur trying to make, im really sorry and all, but you got urself a good rogue with S/QA and everything so you can sell it/trade it in safety, am i right?
ViperPriest (6:18:46 PM): i hate rogue
GenecydeX (6:19:29 PM): so why did u trade ur warrior with it, unless u can see into the future, you would have had no idea that I was even going to talk to you
GenecydeX (6:20:03 PM): u obviously traded ur warrior for a reason, tho at the time u traded u had no idea about my pally
ViperPriest (6:20:08 PM): he told me he seen ur paladin told me all the gear after i traded 10 minutes later u pm me
ViperPriest (6:20:45 PM): what am i spose to bvelive
ViperPriest (6:20:48 PM): ?
GenecydeX (6:20:56 PM): he is lying, I only added him yesterday because I had some questions about his rogue, after he said he had already traded it, he gave me your name
ViperPriest (6:21:28 PM): what will it take to get ur paladin?
ViperPriest (6:21:32 PM): rogue+how much
ViperPriest (6:21:35 PM): ?
GenecydeX (6:21:48 PM): i dont accept money offers, i dont have paypal or anything to that liking
GenecydeX (6:22:06 PM): and I would hate for somone to loose IRL money etc
GenecydeX (6:22:45 PM): im sincerely sorry man, im sure you didnt get to play my pally much anyway, so im sure you werent to attached
GenecydeX (6:22:58 PM): I hope so atleast
ViperPriest (6:23:25 PM): i got him an invite to a naxx guild
ViperPriest (6:23:30 PM): and played for about 15 hours
GenecydeX (6:23:54 PM): and besides, the rogue you have now is better than the warrior you had previously, so you came out of it better aswell
ViperPriest (6:24:08 PM): my warrior had a 60 paladin alt
GenecydeX (6:24:55 PM): i dont think alts mean that much to people,. especially if there terribly undergeared
ViperPriest (6:25:16 PM): dont u hate people who play ur toon for an hour they say yea yea i wanna trade few hours later they recall there account its fucing driveing me up the [censored] walland then dont tell u the new un and pass word for the account the one u traded them and then ur left accountless?
ViperPriest (6:25:24 PM): [censored] hole
ViperPriest (6:25:35 PM): now i am accountless
ViperPriest (6:25:47 PM): peice of [censored] scammers
GenecydeX (6:26:23 PM): hang on, wait? what?
ViperPriest (6:26:48 PM): i dont have any of rogues info
GenecydeX (6:27:06 PM): accname is : ironknee666, pw: 1nverted
ViperPriest (6:28:51 PM): dosent work
GenecydeX (6:29:25 PM): yes it does, i just logged in on it
GenecydeX (6:29:29 PM): try again
GenecydeX (6:30:45 PM): worked?
ViperPriest (6:31:10 PM): nope
ViperPriest (6:31:14 PM): still trying
GenecydeX (6:31:22 PM): ironknee666 pw: 1nverted
GenecydeX (6:31:59 PM): it works, im logging in and out on those details
GenecydeX (6:32:07 PM): copy and paste from aim
ViperPriest (6:32:23 PM): k i';ll try that
ViperPriest (6:33:07 PM): still not workign man
ViperPriest (6:33:08 PM): [censored]
GenecydeX (6:33:34 PM): i dont know what ur trying to do here dude, but the info im giving u definately works
GenecydeX (6:33:54 PM): yep
GenecydeX (6:34:03 PM): confirmed it like 8 times already
GenecydeX (6:34:12 PM): ironknee666 1nverted
ViperPriest (6:34:14 PM): its not logging in for me
ViperPriest (6:34:25 PM): tell me the real un and password
GenecydeX (6:34:57 PM): hey, if your gonna be an ignorant [censored] ill keep this rogue aswell, geez what r u trying to pull here
GenecydeX (6:35:08 PM): ironknee666 1nverted
GenecydeX (6:36:46 PM): im sorry for recalling my pally man, but god, im not trying to be an [censored], ive apologised and everything, and given all ur info back
GenecydeX (6:39:58 PM): anything else?
ViperPriest (6:41:50 PM): so?
ViperPriest (6:42:20 PM): u think logging off for 2 minites is gunna make me let u get away with scamming
ViperPriest (6:42:22 PM): ?
GenecydeX (6:42:34 PM): sorry?
GenecydeX (6:42:53 PM): what r u trying to do here man
ViperPriest (6:43:02 PM): i am just gunna recall it and give u anegitive u peeice of [censored]
ViperPriest (6:43:16 PM): i am trying to not be accountless
GenecydeX (6:43:21 PM): pretend ur info doesnt work so u can try frame me as a scammer becasue ur [censored] off I recall, i know thats wat ur doing
GenecydeX (6:43:47 PM): u want me to give this info to somone else and have them confirm it for u?
ViperPriest (6:43:48 PM): pretend?

ViperPriest (6:43:51 PM): u saying
ViperPriest (6:44:00 PM): i would fake i got scammed?
ViperPriest (6:44:23 PM): ERR U [censored] SCAMMING PEICE OF [censored] I AM RECALLING AND GIVEING U A NEGITIVE SO NO ONE ELSE GETS SCASAMMED BY YOU
GenecydeX (6:44:53 PM): ah good, I see you have changed the pw to your account, so u know it works, now quit bugging me, i apologise, but god, get over it
ViperPriest (6:45:18 PM): i got oo to recall
GenecydeX (6:45:24 PM): u know im keeping all this screenshotted and logged
ViperPriest (6:45:32 PM): now i am logging on to check if anything is gone
ViperPriest (6:45:39 PM): thats great
ViperPriest (6:45:52 PM): i am about to give u a negitive
GenecydeX (6:46:35 PM): wow, this is all because I recalled, im sorry, [censored] happens, god ive never seen somone so [censored] off in my life
ViperPriest (6:49:45 PM): NO MORE SCAMMING FOR U [censored]
ViperPriest (6:49:57 PM): enjoy ur neg
ViperPriest (6:50:12 PM): hope no one else falls for ur tra[
GenecydeX (6:50:12 PM): im making a post about this on markee, ur making me do this u know
ViperPriest (6:50:14 PM): trap

I hope now that you see where i'm coming from, and I hope when Viperpriest cools down he will see what I complete [censored] of himself he made.

Here is screenies of the Convo aswell.

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/9666/ss19hx.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/1687/ss22jr.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7052/ss35ki.jpg

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/9241/ss41bn.jpg

And, I just found this out.

The negative rating he gave me says he had to contact the Original Owner of the account and get it recalled.

However, I have evidence to prove other wise.

As you would see in the chat log, the conversation we had with each other lasted between roughly 6:10pm and 6:50 pm (Aussie time). So i moused over the original owners name on aim, and too my suprise, he had been idle for up to an hour and half.

Now idle means, 0 typing of any sort in aim. So unless Viper got intouch with the original owner telepathically. His efforts to frame me failed.

Please see this screenshot here , and observe all times on the screen.

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/2456/ss5real8ph.jpg

pwned.

Now, i'm sorry for the incredibly long post, and im sure not many people will care to read it all. Tho I do hope you see that this was all a bunch of BS created by a [censored] off jelous person who didnt get there way.

Thanks for reading.

Genecydex

viperisleet

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
umm for 1 u dont have to call blizzard to have a toon recalled
2 oh sorry aim is this only thingin th world vent dosent exist?
3 just because u try to scam dosentmake me 1 i am sorry

genecydex -banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
You're post was not needed, you're only making up excuses to try and dig yourself out of the whole you're in.

Try again.

*Edit* I also find it incredibly hard to beleive that he is on vent, and transferring information to you whislt being completely idle on Aim and having the "zzzz" symbol besides his name.

Also not to mention that his away message reads "Sleep , my favourite part of the day"

Noobian12-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
<font color="black"> Yeah Viperpriest handled that very VERY poorly, but what can you expect from 14 year olds?

Although you too could of handled it better, you could have told him that you didnt want to trade, give him his info and then recalled immediatly after so he couldnt get all upset and ruin your gear (basically just telling him before you took it back), because even myself would have thought somone was scamming when right after we trade an account was recalled.
</font>

Noobian12-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
umm for 1 u dont have to call blizzard to have a toon recalled
2 oh sorry aim is this only thingin th world vent dosent exist?
3 just because u try to scam dosentmake me 1 i am sorry

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="black"> Actually idle means you havent even moved the mouse or touched a key, basically making no contact with your computer.

So i somehow doubt he was idle and still talking on vent, but feel free to come up with another excuse. </font>

genecydex -banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="black"> Yeah Viperpriest handled that very VERY poorly, but what can you expect from 14 year olds?

Although you too could of handled it better, you could have told him that you didnt want to trade, give him his info and then recalled immediatly after so he couldnt get all upset and ruin your gear (basically just telling him before you took it back), because even myself would have thought somone was scamming when right after we trade an account was recalled.
</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

He had been offline all day, and the minute he logged on he started this conversation. So basically I did give the info to him straight away, because as soon as he would have figured out that he couldn't log on, he would have logged onto aim, which he did.