• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Viciousbebop

wtslockplz

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Traded my 6/8 nemesis warlock for his 8/8 bloodfang rogue
i give him info to lock and he gives me rogue info, i changed rogue pword and he asked if he could play on it so i gave him the pword, when i went to logon the warlock pword was changed, when i asked him why he changed it he said it didnt and the login worked, the warlock was then switch to a different server and a different account
And now the rogue pword has been changed and his excuse is " my friend said i was anoob and it was gay pword so i changed it" ( i have iam logs to prove that)
So now i am sitting here without a rogue and warlock
his aim is duzzepower, and sidenot since the warlock was transfered he replies to my pms about once every hour with very small simple responses, unlike before he had my warlock

wtslockplz

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
don't know how i would of pissed him off?
and if even if i did why would that change his reason to be legit???
all i know is im sitting here without a rogue or money for my warlock and its sitting on another server and another account right now
i have logs of aim convo and ss of the account the lock was on