• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Very possible scammer in SWGoH forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dispute Type
Scam Accusation

QLC

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Country
Argentina
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
MeisterGrogu
This is the thread:

https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/swgoh-7-7-mio-gm-5-gl-executor-7-stars.2053270/

This is the guy:

https://www.epicnpc.com/members/meistergrogu.1360601/

I sent him some time ago a message on another site to help him to sell his account, but not wanted my help, strange thing, as usually only the scammers not accept my help, specially if are expensive accounts.

1632168649898.png

1632169973345.png

Then is not saying in his post that this account not has time zone changes available, which is a very important thing, as without changes the buyers cannot put the preferred time zone to play the arenas when they can/want, so is not telling the truth.

It seems he bought it few time ago, as not has sense change the time zones 2 times in few days, it seems he changed it 35 days ago. I wanted know when he bought it, if is an account bought 3 years ago probably is a safe transfer, but if is 35 days ago account I need know if he applied the correct method in the transfer to know if is safe help him.

Then says he not wants use a Middleman, typical thing of a scammer, and says 10 days is too long for him, strange thing, as 10 days to get the money, when you recently bought an account with a value of 1000 USD, should not be a problem, I talk with tens of players every day, a lot of them with accounts with a value of 800-1000 USD, and almost all of them not have any problem to wait 10 days to receive the money if is sold by the other site, and specially he should not have problems to accept an EpicNPC middleman as is an instant transfer if is by PayPal for example. This is a typical behaviour of a scammer.

I asked him 4 times when he bought the account. Never got a response, another typical scammer behaviour:

1632168755816.png

1632169135027.png

Here says "no idea" LOL very nonsense say he don't know when he bought it.

Also is a strange thing he asked my Discord directly. I ask them usually to be easier the comunication as I have everyone there, but almost never the owners ask my Discord, so probably is because he wants talk about things is not possible talk on EpicNPC, as probably things could be reported and banned.

Some time ago I had a problem with a Russian guy, he bough an account from a guy named Grogu, also from Germany, and he still had access to that account so this guy got scammed. They did the transfer without me, the Russian guy wanted sell me it, but was a scam. Probably is the same person.

1632169429744.png

There said changed the time zone in 3 days. Nobody does it, not has any sense. And if he does it is because he bought it recently, is changing the payouts because he is learning about it in this new account for him, so not has sense say that he don't know when he bought it. I asked another 2 times, no luck:

1632169469978.png

So in my opinion this guy is a scammer, as is not telling the true about the time zone changes remaining in the thread, something which reduces a lot the value and that will harm the buyers if they not notice it not has time zone changes remaining, he bought this account previously but he says don't know when he bought it, he not answers the question, prefers stop to talk instead of say me when he bought it, not wants use a middleman, and I think is the same guy who scammed the Russian guy, as has the same name and same nationality, and is trying a new scam lol

I not have any definitive proof, as usually the proof are when is too late, but it not seems very safe.

Last edited:
Report ip hash: a7b52ca653c1d9edf63b71

MeisterGrogu

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/very-possible-scammer-in-swgoh-forum.2055154/
This seller engages in character assassination. Without evidence, he claims things are wrong. He's probably upset because I don't want to sell my account through him. The account is mine and I can also show pictures etc. .

Report ip hash: 626f67bfbf8a14da619291

QLC

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Country
Argentina
Multiple Accounts
This seller engages in character assassination. Without evidence, he claims things are wrong. He's probably upset because I don't want to sell my account through him. The account is mine and I can also show pictures etc. .

when you bought it? 😄😄

MeisterGrogu

Banned
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/very-possible-scammer-in-swgoh-forum.2055154/
I haven't cheated on a Russian either. It's a cheek to say that

QLC

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Country
Argentina
Multiple Accounts
Is not yours, you bought it, you have the access but you bought it, and you are not telling when you did it, so I think is not needed say nothing more, we have all we need to know who you are =) All you did in all responses are typical responses of a scammer.

MeisterGrogu

Banned
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Is not yours, you bought it, you have the access but you bought it, and you are not telling when you did it, so I think is not needed say nothing more, we have all we need to know who you are =) All you did in all responses are typical responses of a scammer.
why am i a cheat? because I bought an account?

QLC

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Country
Argentina
Multiple Accounts
He not answering when or where he bought it? very strange thing 😄

Also he deleted his thread after my post, no normal person do it, only scammers, if you are sure you are legal you not do it. Maybe tried publish again to not have the warning or something like this, which will not be the case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.