• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

User: afsf3

juliush

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
He is a member of this site, afsf3

He had postive rating so I decided trust him. I was selling him my warlock ( the post is still in the US WoW trading/selling section) for 325$, I received no money. Later I seen his rating go up, and noticed he sold a warlock. The warlock he sold matched the description of mine, and he was selling it for 225$ (only a few days after he supposedly bought it from me). I then knew I was scammed and I recalled the account. I'm am quite the idiot for trusting him. =\

Do not trust this person! Beware when dealing with him.

If you had any negative dealings with him, please post them here.

juliush

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
He is a member of this site, afsf3

He had postive rating so I decided trust him. I was selling him my warlock ( the post is still in the US WoW trading/selling section) for 325$, I received no money. Later I seen his rating go up, and noticed he sold a warlock. The warlock he sold matched the description of mine, and he was selling it for 225$ (only a few days after he supposedly bought it from me). I then knew I was scammed and I recalled the account. I'm am quite the idiot for trusting him. =\

Do not trust this person! Beware when dealing with him.

If you had any negative dealings with him, please post them here.