EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Updated-Mavis๐Ÿ”ฅ[Orbs-Story- potions- Senkaimon- ER- Trans] Farm/Boost Services

Filter
Services
Mobile Region
Global
Original Owner
Yes

MavisV

โœจTrusted Sellerโœจ ๐Ÿ˜ŽOver 3 Years๐Ÿ˜Ž Discor: Mavis#2188
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
124   0   0
Country
Egypt
Multiple Accounts
Hello
I'm Mavis the owner of Mavis Store For Bleach Accounts
I'm a
Trusted Seller on EpicNpc for about 3 years now
My store has sold hundreds of Accounts , provided various services and made hundreds of happy and satisfied customers

โ—ป๏ธ Your first question maybe "Why should i choose your services ? "
That's because we are Fast , Trustworthy , Flexible in pricing
And to fulfill our Great Customers desires we improve our services and ideas continuously , and today we have some Big updates which is detailed below

โ—ป๏ธ Mavis Services include :
1- Orbs Farming ๐Ÿ”ฎ
2- Story Farming ๐Ÿ“œ
3- iz Potions

4- Senkaimon

5- Epic Raid

6- Others

- Discord : Mavis#2188 -
Send a private message or contact me for any questions

โ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆ

1,2- Orbs
& Story Services

you don't have time ? or the farming is toooo boring for you ?
You still have some remaining story that bothers you ?

I can do them all for a cheap price and Good speed
it costs you only :
โ‚ฌ for each 500 Orbs ( Orbs service )
โ‚ฌ
for each part of story ( story service) (Total Story= 13 parts = 387 chapter)
*Prices are in Euro

*Prices can change up or down in some cases depending on your account [ like Discounts for big tasks ]

The difference between two services is when you ask for " orbs service" I will focus on filling your account with orbs by the fastest way using any sources in your account includes (Story/sub story/events/maxing characters) , but the second option " story service " make me play only the story and only the parts you choose , it takes more time to get the same amount of orbs and prevent me from the other sources and gives you better way to control your account , and so it needs another price

Don't measure it on the fresh accounts in which it's easy to farm but in some accounts you need the whole day to get the 1000 , so i offer here the service that will easy your playing and save your time
It's Very Cheap but Very Valuable

*In this service The farming is done manually & totally normally*

โ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆโ‰ˆ
โ—ป๏ธ Before entering the section of "Potions & Senkaimon & Epic Raid" service โ—ป๏ธ
โ—ป๏ธ Important Note : As a matter of honesty about how we work in every type of services we must explain that we use special third party programs/mods/tools in the " Potions Service " & " Senkaimon Service " & "Epic Raid Service" that makes the inheritance zones or senkaimon floors easier a bit so we can manage clearing them even the account wasn't too strong but it still done manually and takes time but it still not legitimate way and you must know this , You must know also that No third party programs/mods/hacks are not risk free so i'm not trying to trick you anyway , But for a long time i used those programs and tools in my personal main accounts and didn't face any problem and even after providing it for people , all my customers didn't face any problem until now , if one day i faced any warning or caused any damage in the time i'm working in any account i will provide a full refund for the service costs and compensation for the damage and stop the service from my store services , after doing the job and receiving your account in good conditions i will carry the responsibility if you got a damage proven that was caused by my services , By asking for the service you fully accept our ways.

3- Inheritance Zones Potions Service

โ—ป๏ธ Details :
Who doesn't want to be stronger ?!
One of the ways to be so is Maxing the Link slots of any character ,
when the slot is maxed you get 20% of the linked character's stats
with 3 characters in link you get
3 ร— 20% = 60% increase in your character stats !!

*For more information click here*
And so we need to farm potions of the required attribute/color ,
we need 2250 potions to make any character 10/10/10 then called "Maxed slots".

But the biggest obstacle for most people is how hard the inheritance zones quests ,
and if they can overcome this obstacle by being strong enough or go in co-op with strong people it still consumes a lot of time to complete and collect the required amount of potions.

And so we provide now the potions service after being asked from some people

โ—ป๏ธ You may wonder " why should i choose your service for potions not doing it myself ?"
if you chose my service and let me do the job :
1- You can get potions and enjoy having Maxed Characters even if the account wasn't too strong.
2- You save a lot of your precious time.
3- You can ask me to farm for any number of characters to be Maxed.
4- Available all Times.

โ—ป๏ธ What you get :
1- Potions , in the amount you ask [ Main item]

2- Tons of Large EXP Crystal , amount not counted [ Additional ]

3- Tons of Power Hearts , amount not counted [ Additional ]

*Above pictures were cut from a customer's account

โ—ป๏ธ Pricing :
- 10โ‚ฌ for each 2250 potions = 1 character maxed 10/10/10
*Prices are in Euro
*Prices can change in some cases depending on our deal so pm if you have another price

*Above picture were cut from my personal accounts & Customers accounts

4- Senkaimon Service

Do you just want those rewards ?
Do you want some medals to buy from the Senkaimon shop ?
You can't handle those very hard quests ?
You are at the right place , we can do all the senkaimon quests for you in a good time and price

โ—ป๏ธ Pricing :
- 10โ‚ฌ for each Tower
*Prices are in Euro
*Prices can change in some cases depending on our deal so pm if you have different price

- Epic Raid Service

Want 1,000 Medal ? 5,000 Medal ? 10,000 Medal ? or even more !! ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ
you are in right place , No more waiting for good teams , Mavis Store provides now The Epic Raid farming Service

โ—ป๏ธ Pricing :
- 5โ‚ฌ for each 1000 Medals
*Prices are in Euro

*Prices can change in some cases depending on our deal so pm if you have another price

6- Others
Pm if you want any other thing not in this thread like Transcendence or Jewels , we receive and do special farming orders in good prices

Last edited:
ip hash: 0d02bf2e2c6005f8378d72

konect

7   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Excellent Service. Fast and reliable

Purchased $20 worth of orb farming. Very happy with the service. Fast, great communication. Highly recommended. Will be using this service again! ๐Ÿ˜

EmptyShell

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
4   1   0
Warning: Trade with Caution
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammed-by-emptyshell.1586221
Do you have discord

ip hash: 9ce96c24bf521f0748522c

MavisV

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
124   0   0
Country
Egypt
Multiple Accounts
ip hash: 5fdc1d8b57da05f0947813

MavisV

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
124   0   0
Country
Egypt
Multiple Accounts
ip hash: 8bb3d4da343ae3fe02a8fb

MavisV

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
124   0   0
Country
Egypt
Multiple Accounts
ip hash: 8bb3d4da343ae3fe02a8fb
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hello

After 2 years of making hundreds of accounts and many satisfied customers
, now i offer a new service that i see some need it

it's the farming of orbs / story , you don't have time ? or the farming is tooo boring for you ? You still have some remaining story that bothers you ?

I can do them all for a cheap price
it costs you only :

โ‚ฌ for each 1000 Orbs ( Orbs service )
โ‚ฌ for each part of story ( story service)
*Prices are in Euro

*Prices can change up or down in some cases depending on your account [ like Discounts for big tasks ]

The difference between two services is when you ask for " orbs service" I will focus on filling your account with orbs by the fastest way using any sources in your account includes (Story/sub story/events/maxing characters) , but the second option " story service " make me play only the story and only the parts you choose , it takes more time to get the same amount of orbs and prevent me from the other sources and gives you better way to control your account , and so it needs another price

Don't measure it on the fresh accounts in which it's easy to farm but in some accounts you need the whole day to get the 1000 , so i offer here the service that will easy your playing and save your time
It's Very Cheap but Very Valuable

Try it once , i'm sure you will like my work

View attachment 228593

Was quick, got I ordered. Will def be doing again

ip hash: a06e6a8f558f32d44ad2e2

MavisV

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
124   0   0
Country
Egypt
Multiple Accounts
ip hash: 4d06333352a598ad28c76f