EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Unlinked Fresh / Wyrmite Accounts ~ A Crescendo of Courage ~ xtreme-gacha.com

Mobile OS
Android, IOS
Type
Store
Type
Unlinked

XtremeGacha

Professional Seller Premium
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
213   0   0
Country
Philippines
* A Crescendo of Courage Summon Showcase *

Unlinked Dragalia Lost Fresh and Wyrmite Accounts
Prices are in $USD

ACCOUNTS FOR SALE AVAILABLE @ XTREME-GACHA.COM

* For All Servers - Android & iOS. All accounts are not linked and have never been linked to any Nintendo account *

* All accounts are at level 1 and story is untouched *

* Wyrmite accounts features 31k wyrmites, x22 Tenfold Summon Vouchers, x3 5★ Guaranteed Summon Vouchers, and x41 Single Summon Vouchers *

* Please go through the website's Help menu first then PM me if you have any more questions *
1557113432428.png

How to buy:
1. Go to our website @ https://xtreme-gacha.com/dgl/
2. Choose an account you want to buy and copy the account's code.
3. Send me a private message here along with the account's code you have chosen.
4. I'll reply to you with information on how to proceed with the payment.
Process (Once payment is received):
1. Provide the Nintendo Account Email address and Password where you want the Dragalia Lost Account to be linked.
2. I link the Dragalia Lost Account to your Nintendo Account.
3. Done.
Payment Methods:
1. PayPal (Goods or Services Option)
2. No trades please
Note: Please don't send payment if I am not online because the account you want to buy might not be available anymore since I usually let an account stay in the website for a few hours before removing it even after it has been already sold. To be safe and to avoid this kind of situation, please get my confirmation first that the account you want to buy is available before paying.

How to contact:
1. EpicNpc through PM

Last edited:

solarin

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Great prices, quick response time, friendly and smooth transaction! Very organized website, made it easier for me to sort through. c:

ip hash: 38769f3f3e61001e192c47

Kitevez

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
* Springtime Spree Summon Showcase *

Prices are in $USD

* For All Servers - Android & iOS. All accounts are not linked and have never been linked to any Nintendo account *

* Wyrmite accounts features 12k+ wyrmites, x8 Tenfold Summon Vouchers, x2 5★ Guaranteed Summon Vouchers, and x6 Single Summon Vouchers *

* Please go through the website's Help menu first then PM me if you have any more questions *

How to buy:
3. Send me a private message here along with the account's code you have chosen.
1. Provide the Nintendo Account Email address/Sign-in ID and Password where you want the Dragalia Lost Account to be linked.
3. Done.
Payment Methods:
2. No trades please
Note: Please don't send payment if I am not online because the account you want to buy might not be available anymore since I usually let an account stay in the website for a few hours before removing it even after it has been already sold. To be safe and to avoid this kind of situation, please get my confirmation first that the account you want to buy is available before paying.

How to contact:
1. EpicNpc through PM

ip hash: a77f21e025af6e79289216

Yukire

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
* Ardent Admirers Summon Showcase *

Prices are in $USD

* Wyrmite accounts features 13k+ wyrmites, x9 Tenfold Summon Vouchers, x2 5★ Guaranteed Summon Vouchers, and x6 Single Summon Vouchers *

How to buy:
1. Provide the Nintendo Account Email address/Sign-in ID and Password where you want the Dragalia Lost Account to be linked.
3. Done.
Payment Methods:
2. No trades please

How to contact:
1. EpicNpc through PM
* Ardent Admirers Summon Showcase *

Prices are in $USD

* Wyrmite accounts features 13k+ wyrmites, x9 Tenfold Summon Vouchers, x2 5★ Guaranteed Summon Vouchers, and x6 Single Summon Vouchers *

How to buy:
3. Done.
Payment Methods:
2. No trades please

How to contact:
1. EpicNpc through PM
Hello im interested to buy a account pls!!!!
Where shall I contact u better at?

ip hash: 1cbc6fb422343b0373eaec

XtremeGacha

Professional Seller Premium
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
213   0   0
Country
Philippines
I want get the DGL185B acount, is that still available?
Yes, DGL185B is available. I sent you a private message. Thank you

ip hash: 62a2f5ef0c79a7ab786566