• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Unjustly given feedback removal request

Status
Not open for further replies.

salihsener135

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
https://www.epicnpc.com/feedback/feedback/569243/view

he bought an early acc from me and he claims that the owner of this account added it i buy account cheaply and make small profit and i don't know the history of the accounts and before i bought it the buyer bought it knowingly i request the feedback to be removed

1634146842677.png
1634146858132.png
1634146876834.png
1634146888770.png
1634146905486.png
1634146920815.png
1634146939214.png

ip hash: 74cccd1d4afb03c55a6f14

HansHQ

Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
Yeah, the feedback should stay.
He sold me an hacked account.
I don't really care about how you want to make money or if you hacked these accounts, but they should not be sold this way in here.

You are lucky that I was kind enough to leave you a neutral rep, not a negative one.

This seller should not be allowed to sell these accounts.
I bet the discord nitro he sells are from hacked accs too using their payment methods.

ip hash: 5718313e8163797133b6fa

salihsener135

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
In the conversation footage I sent, I explained everything while selling this account to you, I said that I bought small profit from others and did not know the history of the accounts, and you paid me by accepting them. I do not accept any responsibility for this and I request the removal of negative feedback.

ip hash: 74cccd1d4afb03c55a6f14

Adoxia

I do not Buy/Sell/MM
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Global Moderator
Country
US/Canada
In the conversation footage I sent, I explained everything while selling this account to you, I said that I bought small profit from others and did not know the history of the accounts, and you paid me by accepting them. I do not accept any responsibility for this and I request the removal of negative feedback.
Regardless of whatever warranty you stated, it is void. We do not allow the sell of hacked accounts.

ip hash: 57a141c58e73435ffbb00e

HansHQ

Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
Regardless of whatever warranty you stated, it is void. We do not allow the sell of hacked accounts.
I bet he doesn't care if it's hacked or not lol
I will most likely lose the account because the previous owner told me he already made a request to discord support.
So I will basically lose the money I spent on this account.
Idk what I should do, would I be eligible for a refund?

And you shouldn't allow this guy to sell discord accs anymore

ip hash: 5718313e8163797133b6fa
Reactions: Xepholiax

salihsener135

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
i can't get the account refund and there is a note in the thread i sell and i showed you that in ours you accepted and traded with me and the account was not closed case is fine.

ip hash: 44796cbde1b4d8cf72568b

salihsener135

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
You just mentioned you don't know the provenience of the accounts but I bet you already knew.
How could I know, if you don't want such a situation, you should buy an account with original mail.

I sent the information of the person who sold me the account to staff privately

salihsener135

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
I do not know that the accounts I sold were stolen, and for this reason, I forwarded this note on theard to you when you asked, you accepted them and bought them. I will not comment further. I am waiting for the staff decision.

Attachments

• IMG_20211014_110745.jpg
    IMG_20211014_110745.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 0

Adoxia

I do not Buy/Sell/MM
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Global Moderator
Country
US/Canada
Locking this thread. The statement still stands. We do not allow stolen accounts to be sold here. In the case of the account being recalled a full refund will be owed.

ip hash: 57a141c58e73435ffbb00e
Status
Not open for further replies.