EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling Ubisoft Account Promo - Includes all of their games and DLCs alongside most Se

Store
25+ Games
Original Owner
Yes
0   0   0
Country
Bulgaria
Multiple Accounts
Selling my fully loaded Ubisoft account, because I do not actually play any games besides CSGO anymore. The account is fairly new - around a year old or so and includes ALL (Yes - all of their games) activated as Deluxe / Ultimate Editions with most of the DLC's they've released until now! A few games to name would be R6S with all of the Year Passes and 7200 Credits, AC: Valhalla, WDL, The Division and The Division 2, The Crew / The Crew 2, and many many more games, which I will not be listing here, as you can just DM me to get all of the details. I've taken a few images of the basic account details which will be given to the new owner, alongside any other account information that may be needed, like approximate creation date and so on.

You will need to have an active free e-mail so that I can proceed to change the e-mail on the account with your right after we arrange the payment, so you can take full control over the account and become the new owner. I would prefer to be paid via PayPal, but other methods can also be considered - for example using the middleman service here. To be sure everything is okay with the account and maybe take a look at it, I will be able to share the account password to log in and review all of the content for yourself or arrange a Discord call where I can share my screen with you.

The starting price that I will be asking for is quite acceptable for the amount of content the account owns. All in all the games + DLC's and Season / Year Passes would amount to more than 1000$, however, I would be happy to offer any serious buyer a starting price of 350$ which is still # (within reason ofc.)

Should you have any concerns or have any questions, feel free to reach out to me by DM, so we can talk. You can add me on Discord as well: frenchie911#5812.

A video showing all of the games and content.

1.png
2.png
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
Ubisoft_Account4Sale.jpg
Ubisoft_Account4Sale2.jpg

ip hash: 933a17661966d442872b7a