• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Two awesome accounts for [email protected]@ One with Kirin Osode!

HeroAmongHeros-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Selling two accounts. One is a Tarutaru/maleWindy/Rank9 in Fairy server, the other is Mithra/Sandoria/Rank10 in Ifrit server.

http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/200863/an/0/page/0#200863

On sale and has a buy it now price on gamerz auction. Great reputation on both. Mithra contains 50.5mil worth of items.

Drg has 2mil off hand and new additional items. The buy it now price is $200

Drg price : only $200 You save $100 comapred to other sites.
Mithra: buy it now price $700. You save more than $500-600 compared to other sites.

For any additional questions contact me at [email protected] Two positive feed backs for user Feiwong on Gamerz.

HeroAmongHeros-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Selling two accounts. One is a Tarutaru/maleWindy/Rank9 in Fairy server, the other is Mithra/Sandoria/Rank10 in Ifrit server.

http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/200863/an/0/page/0#200863

On sale and has a buy it now price on gamerz auction. Great reputation on both. Mithra contains 50.5mil worth of items.

Drg has 2mil off hand and new additional items. The buy it now price is $200

Drg price : only $200 You save $100 comapred to other sites.
Mithra: buy it now price $700. You save more than $500-600 compared to other sites.

For any additional questions contact me at [email protected] Two positive feed backs for user Feiwong on Gamerz.

BotsRuS

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I will take them both!! Right now! Really!

Na... I wont. Likeyour telling the truth?

WHy not go spend 5$ to get a trustwho verification if your gonna sell over 1000$ in accounts? You that damn uptight?
Can't afford 5$ to be honast? Na.. cause your not? Alrighty!

Take care.

BotsRuS

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

WHy not go spend 5$ to get a trustwho verification if your gonna sell over 1000$ in accounts? You that damn uptight?

Take care.

HeroAmongHeros-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
verified, yes. Respectful, no. You think you're special just because you have payed $5 to get a status "Verified"?

And regarding the ill comment you made against me:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take care.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm verified with two positive feed backs on Gamerz Auction. I also give my customers my phone number so that I keep track and they keep track of the expected item coming to them, and making sure they're satisfied. Nuff said. I'd appreciate you not making comments to random people you don't know. I spend more than $12 + just to place pictures, description, and item notice on Gamerz just for the customers to see the full dealy of the accouns.

Way to make enemies.

HeroAmongHeros-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
verified, yes. Respectful, no. You think you're special just because you have payed $5 to get a status "Verified"?

And regarding the ill comment you made against me:

Quote:

Take care.

I'm verified with two positive feed backs on Gamerz Auction. I also give my customers my phone number so that I keep track and they keep track of the expected item coming to them, and making sure they're satisfied. Nuff said. I'd appreciate you not making comments to random people you don't know. I spend more than $12 + just to place pictures, description, and item notice on Gamerz just for the customers to see the full dealy of the accouns.

Way to make enemies.