EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Twitch prime subs, cheap, 0.35$, Followers & views channel 5$

TwitchPrimeService

BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
4   2   1
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
Reason - scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/twitchprimeservice-exit-scammed-with-over-20-k-dollars.1464978
Hello everyone,

I sell twitch prime sub.
Twitch you reverse $ 2.49 per sub, my sub are of high quality, they are all create by hand with a private method.
All subs have an avatar, email address linked, notifiction on chat stream is turn OFF. All Accounts are created on different ips.
Twitch can not drop your subs, because I use a two-step technique so that your subs disconnects from amazon after sub your channel.

1-500 : 0.45 $ each
501-999 : 0.40 $ each
1000+ : 0.35 each
Extra fees : the account that sub your channel can follow you (for look real) : 0.03$ each

Payment : Paypal / Cryptos

Followers, all acc have avatar and email linked
5$ for 1k

Views channel :
5$ for 10k

Add me on Discord : TwitchPrimeService#9951

Last edited:

TwitchPrimeService

4   2   1
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
Reason - scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/twitchprimeservice-exit-scammed-with-over-20-k-dollars.1464978
Online & accept orders

ip hash: bfb61b0c5793638259a84d

sunnyoboy

IP/Phone Country Mismatch
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
2   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Just received my batch of subs!

ip hash: 5b8f270bc71a0ed27af326

ITALY

Safe Trade Guardian
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
319   0   3
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
0   0   0
Country
Belgium
Multiple Accounts
Scammer be aware ,already exit scammed a month ago ,now repaeating with new name ,he just scammed me 5 k dollars ,don't ever buy from this guy ,anyways you don't get any payout ,just scroll on his discord on the 14-16 th of the month ,you will see no one got paid from this guy's sub,scammer beaware .I can provide all the proof ,he just scammed all my money .

Attachments

ip hash: 736eb42cdd677da202c1ca
0   0   0
Country
Belgium
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Scammed me 5000 dollars and banned me without a refund

I bought 8000 subs for 2.8 k dollars ,he said he will give me them ,but nothing ,the next day he just put the edu bot to sell for 2 k dollars ,so I just said why not just buying ,and paid him 2k dollars ,overall 4.8k dollars givent to this guy +200 dollars for affiliate ,and nothing received ,he went off for 2 days and when he came back he just banned me from his server,what a scammer this guy is .

0   0   0
Country
Belgium
Multiple Accounts
showing vouc doesn't prove anything,you just scammed me 5k dollars I gave pictures above you clearly said ''refunded '' but whe you search my blockchain adress there is no money received,all proove are here,you scammed my money ,banned me and said to everyone you refunded but on the picture you can clearly see I didn't get any refund ,I will request admins to ban this scammer .

thanks

ip hash: 736eb42cdd677da202c1ca

TwitchPrimeService

4   2   1
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
send proof of what you bought me, story of discussion, proof that you paid
Idk you sorry

TwitchPrimeService

4   2   1
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
that joke, you need photoshop or make fake proof ? ...