• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Tug

Grimtar

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
So, this guy named Tug messages me on MSN. He asks if I have anything to trade, I say I have a spare gamecard, so he ends up trading a 60 shaman and 60 rogue for the gamecard, ( fishy already ) Beyond this point I really do acknowledge it's partly my fault, not trying to get any sympathy, just trying to let people know about this guy. I play fine for a few hours on the shaman, he then messages me about wanting the account back, and offering a 55 priest for it ( totally fair trade right? -_- ) I say why not, he can recall so what's the point in fighting it, last moment before we do that trade, I bail, I wanted to see if he really had the recall. So for a few days he makes a few threats like " now you'll find out what happens when you mess with me". I brush them off, so eventually he recalls the account and acts like high any mighty, of course i'm a bit angry, as I'm out $30, but I'll get over it. Just furthering my endless bad luck with trading here :p

Grimtar

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Guess I get to spend another few hours thinking of a way to eliminate the risk in trading like this, maybe a super incorruptible robot assembled on the moon by a collection of all nations and monitored by a seperate group. But this is all thoughts of course /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif