EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Trading trading or sharing these 360 games

xMrSpada

0   0   0
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
I would like to trade the licenses of these 360 games for some random games, i dont really look for something in particular, tell me what you have and i will see if im interested.

Im available to give you my account psw first, but if you try to screw me I can change the password and you will not download any game. and you cant change my psw cause it sends me a phone msg. so be honest.

The games are:
basically all the Xbox live gold games since June 2014 to december 2016,
Borderlands 2,
COD ghosts,
Mortal Kombat 9 ,
Tekken 6,
Virtua tennis 3
Batman Arkham asylum
peggle 1 and 2 ,
Far cry 3 ,
Rayman Origins,
Crysis 3 ,
Saints row 4 ,
Dead space 1,
Gears of War saga,
Metro,
Assassin's Creed 4 ,
Bioshock infinite ,
GTA V,
Splinter Cell conviction
Darksiders 2,
The witcher 2 ,
DEUS EX human Revolution
halo reach
And other gold games

I need the BO2 dlc revolution but im open to any other trade just tell me what games you have, im interested in any game.

See ya :)

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
[QU?OTE="Drunk Mans Talk, post: 5844925, member: 727952"]Hi my gt is Drunk Mans Talk what's yours. Im looking for kingdom come deliverance. I have over 280 games[/QUOTE]
email me at [email protected] got six accounts im trading with a total of 56 games on 360 for trade trying to find someone with the bod and 2 add ons and some good games email though and ill video all my downloads history, do you have the bops add ons ? my accounts always has gold really could use those games

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I would like to trade the licenses of these 360 games for some random games, i dont really look for something in particular, tell me what you have and i will see if im interested.

Im available to give you my account psw first, but if you try to screw me I can change the password and you will not download any game. and you cant change my psw cause it sends me a phone msg. so be honest.

The games are:
basically all the Xbox live gold games since June 2014 to december 2016,
Borderlands 2,
COD ghosts,
Mortal Kombat 9 ,
Tekken 6,
Virtua tennis 3
Batman Arkham asylum
peggle 1 and 2 ,
Far cry 3 ,
Rayman Origins,
Crysis 3 ,
Saints row 4 ,
Dead space 1,
Gears of War saga,
Metro,
Assassin's Creed 4 ,
Bioshock infinite ,
GTA V,
Splinter Cell conviction
Darksiders 2,
The witcher 2 ,
DEUS EX human Revolution
halo reach

And other gold games

I need the BO2 dlc revolution but im open to any other trade just tell me what games you have, im interested in any game.

See ya :)
email me at [email protected] got six accounts im trading with a total of 56 games on 360 for trade trying to find someone with the bod and 2 add ons and some good games email though and ill video all my downloads history