• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Trademe105 SCAMMER WATCH OUT PROOF HUGE CHAT LOG!

Vav4tw-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Trademe105 MD: Hey I saw your warrior up on Markee, interested in a rogue?
Jnsavidge4703247: Sure whats his gear?
Jnsavidge4703247: also server etc?
Trademe105 MD: Cho'gall alliance, hes a gnome with 2/3 TF and aq40/naxx offhand(Iblis) CTS main.
Jnsavidge4703247: is the xfer up and is he guilded?
Jnsavidge4703247: Umm, but what other gear does he have? any bfang etc?
Trademe105 MD: Not guilded but on trial for a naxx guild, and no the xfer is not up.
Trademe105 MD: Well heres his CTprofile, http://ctprofiles.net/4096124
Trademe105 MD: I need to know if hes guilded and whats his rep like too?
Jnsavidge4703247: His rep is pretty good, he was only xfered here a month ago, and no hes not guilded
Jnsavidge4703247: Ok hmm, very nice, lets do a trial trade eh?
Trademe105 MD: Sure, but you have to give your infomation first
Jnsavidge4703247: Alright, *******, *******
Trademe105 MD is away at 10:24:04 AM
Jnsavidge4703247: ?? dude when you coming back?
Jnsavidge4703247: ....... [censored] are you doing

<5 min later>

Jnsavidge4703247: .... Ok sorry dude im recallin my account since your not replying.
Jnsavidge4703247: .... dude why'd you [censored] d/e all my [censored] man dude...
Trademe105 MD returned at 10:34:58 AM
Trademe105 MD signed off at 10:34:59 AM

Watch out guys, I hear thats not his rogue that hes trading atm

Vav4tw-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Trademe105 MD: Hey I saw your warrior up on Markee, interested in a rogue?
Jnsavidge4703247: Sure whats his gear?
Jnsavidge4703247: also server etc?
Trademe105 MD: Cho'gall alliance, hes a gnome with 2/3 TF and aq40/naxx offhand(Iblis) CTS main.
Jnsavidge4703247: is the xfer up and is he guilded?
Jnsavidge4703247: Umm, but what other gear does he have? any bfang etc?
Trademe105 MD: Not guilded but on trial for a naxx guild, and no the xfer is not up.
Trademe105 MD: Well heres his CTprofile, http://ctprofiles.net/4096124
Trademe105 MD: I need to know if hes guilded and whats his rep like too?
Jnsavidge4703247: His rep is pretty good, he was only xfered here a month ago, and no hes not guilded
Jnsavidge4703247: Ok hmm, very nice, lets do a trial trade eh?
Trademe105 MD: Sure, but you have to give your infomation first
Jnsavidge4703247: Alright, *******, *******
Trademe105 MD is away at 10:24:04 AM
Jnsavidge4703247: ?? dude when you coming back?
Jnsavidge4703247: ....... [censored] are you doing

<5 min later>

Jnsavidge4703247: .... Ok sorry dude im recallin my account since your not replying.
Jnsavidge4703247: .... dude why'd you [censored] d/e all my [censored] man dude...
Trademe105 MD returned at 10:34:58 AM
Trademe105 MD signed off at 10:34:59 AM

Watch out guys, I hear thats not his rogue that hes trading atm

TradeMe105 MD-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Lol no time logs hey? any screen shots? Folks this is false this ***hole deleted my rogue and decided to be a [censored] and screw up the account do not be fooled by a man with 2 negitves.

Vav4tw Negative 10/26/06 Have fun with a nakid rogue kid.

his negitive to mine? wth is that I mean comeon that rogue is mine by the way and you sir are an immature [censored]

TradeMe105 MD-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Lol no time logs hey? any screen shots? Folks this is false this ***hole deleted my rogue and decided to be a [censored] and screw up the account do not be fooled by a man with 2 negitves.

his negitive to mine? wth is that I mean comeon that rogue is mine by the way and you sir are an immature [censored]

Vav4tw-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What comes around goes around, revenge is sweet

Oh and my AIM is pretty old since its [censored] and MSN owns all, so I havent bothered to update it and I cannot put time logs ;(

Vav4tw-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What comes around goes around, revenge is sweet

Oh and my AIM is pretty old since its [censored] and MSN owns all, so I havent bothered to update it and I cannot put time logs ;(

For_the_Loose

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Wow, such a freaking idiot lmfao

Vav4tw-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Lol but I thought you didn't have the info too my rogue since I apperntly got ur info and ran? lol!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have my connections /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif this chat log is a week old btw

Vav4tw-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Lol but I thought you didn't have the info too my rogue since I apperntly got ur info and ran? lol!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have my connections /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif this chat log is a week old btw

Vav4tw-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Sure it is considering I have school from 8:00 AM untill 3:00 PM and saturday not home from 9AM - 4PM and sunday not home from 7AM - 9PM

[/ QUOTE ]

Been smiffing glue? your forgetting already?

Vav4tw-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Sure it is considering I have school from 8:00 AM untill 3:00 PM and saturday not home from 9AM - 4PM and sunday not home from 7AM - 9PM

[/ QUOTE ]

Been smiffing glue? your forgetting already?

Thenoob-temp banned

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Vav if ur chat logs are correct (Which i doubt they are) it shows that he never gave you the info to his rogue. which implies that the neg u left him "Have fun with ur nakid rogue"
is an invalid negative and has nothing to do with trading/buying or w.e it just makes u look like a freaking idiot.

Thenoob-temp banned

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Vav if ur chat logs are correct (Which i doubt they are) it shows that he never gave you the info to his rogue. which implies that the neg u left him "Have fun with ur nakid rogue"
is an invalid negative and has nothing to do with trading/buying or w.e it just makes u look like a freaking idiot.

Vav4tw-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol ok "noob"

Vav4tw-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol ok "noob"

Vendetta

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol ok "noob"

[/ QUOTE ]

WoW, Your rude to everyone that comments your stupidity. When you try to degrade others, you only degrade yourself.

Before You attempt someone scamed you, Provide Screenshots of the actual conversation.
Not Some made up Type it yourself kit you have there.
Plain and simple Proof dont lie.....

Tanks /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif