EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Top Nutaku Harem Heroes Account USD $500

Nutaku
Multiple Games
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Selling one of the top ranked Harem Heroes account, since I'm quitting:

Level: 340+ (won't reveal specifics because it's consistently one of the top accounts in leagues)
Money: 50M+ (generates enough money to do whatever you want basically, outside of wasting it on spins. No point in doing so when the account has some of the best equipment available for each specialty)
Kobans: 200 (generates 300+ kobans each week as long as you do leagues)
Girls: Near max amount of girls released with affection fully maxed for every girl and a ton of gifts and books in storage (can't disclose otherwise it may be banned)
World: 10, up to date on quests

Price: 500 USD
Discord: Hunter#4938

Contact me for additional information. Can't risk posting the account specifics here, but it's one of the best accounts for sure. I'm just bored of the game at this point. I can share screens of my account, along with screen share over Discord. To be clear, I've put in more than 3000 USD into the account, so 500 USD is pretty much a steal, given that it's near impossible to catch up to the top accounts' levels and the account has nearly every girl released, which would cost way more than several thousand at this point to obtain, along with waiting periods for each event to roll around.

Last edited:
ip hash: adb4c95b808aa8035b2d79