EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling TOP 5 projectqt account in server 1, 10K value or more, vip11

Type
High End
Games
Multiple Games

carbonxela

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I've been active every single day on this game since I first found it. I'm ready to let the account go. Everything you see here has been grinded or purchased. Very close to VIP12 (All purchased with my own money through NUTAKU)
I have almost every girl as you will note. A huge supply of items, more importantly the items to further level the girls. I have almost all of the girls with the exception of two which do not really matter unless you're a perfectionist for collecting.
Obviously, not gonna get all the money I put in but feel free to make me a valid offer.

I'd also like to mention that my account ranks Top 5 easily across both arena for server and the cross server arena.

Message me for further info.

Attachments

ip hash: 2fca23e20fe641f9538a50