EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Tony and Friends: Fallout 76 Services with STREAM

quadrotony

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
Greetings!
Let me introduce our "Legendary Services"

common information

✦ Our first main feature - live video stream. You always can watch, learn, and check us
✦ Our crew of friends based in eastern European countries
✦ We guarantee 100% personally leveled characters with no use of bots, scripts, hacks, or exploits
✦ For extra security we have a VPN server connected to a location near you during the order
✦ We can agree on any range of levels and services. The price in this case will be customized
✦ All services will be provided by actual players with their own real accounts, very experienced and passionate in online games
✦ We offer various bonuses, pack deals with discounts and seasonal discounts
✦ Our players are very flexible and allow stop-and-play, so you always can play yourself when you want

main rules

• We comply with the new GDPR Privacy Policy and won't share your data in any way
  • As soon as we have started with our services we can not refund your purchase
  • Any service that require your account have a very low chance to get banned for "account sharing" - we have refund system for this, read below
  • Full refund - if account was banned for power-leveling during the order
  • Partial refund - 50% of the order, if account was banned for power-leveling after its completion, within a week
  • No refund - if account was banned not because of power-leveling or our activity, or you informed us later more than a week after completion
  • If you will choose us as your Power-leveling Provider, you signed will all this

FO76 rules

• We work on PC platform
  • We can use any build on your choice, or even will not use character leveling points, so you will be able to customize your character’s skills after
  • All loot that we will pickup during leveling will stay with you, unless you want deconstruct it for mods
  • We will infect you with Egg Head and Herd Mentality mutations for leveling purposes
  • We will keep all 2* and 3* legendaries, and will exchange for scrips all others 1* legendaries
  • Why "Legendary Services"? We will gear your character in full set of 3-star legendary items in the end like free bonus!*
    *not for small orders

the full list of my services with prices and many other usefull info you can find in the link below:
spreadsheet

payment methods

• Google Pay
  • PayPal
  • Skrill
  • WebMoney
  • Western Union
  • Steam Wallet
  • and many others
contacts

• e-mail or Google Hangouts - [email protected]
  • discord - quadro#6873
  • skype - eso_leveling

add me first and we will discuss what you need, cheers!

Last edited:
ip hash: fd8b8c429024a472f06054

quadrotony

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
feedbacks will be here

ip hash: f8ae8c1e0f67291a944538

quadrotony

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
**NEWS**
*ESO*

The Jester's Festival kicks off on Thursday, March 21, and will run until Tuesday, April 2 - 20% discounts for ANY EXP orders during it!
Also meet new rewards, achievements, titles and event tickets. Prices for them in my docs.
During this event you can also buy the final berry you’ll need to evolve your existing Nascent Indrik into the Dawnwood Indrik
*FO76*
Started limited-time Fasnacht Parade event, which starts on March 19 and runs through March 26
you can order farm of rare rewards from this event too

ip hash: e7234354befb8be05b4f32

quadrotony

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
*NEWS*
*ESO*
The ESO 5-Year Anniversary Event begins on April 4 and will run until May 9 - 20% discount to any levels/CP orders during it!
spreadsheet was updated with prices and details about new event activities, including new Event Tickets
Elsweyr Prologue quest and repeatables was also added to the list
From now we starting to offer FULL LOOT runs, vDSA included! Check first page of ESO spreadsheet for more details
*FO76*
-30% discounts for leveling during Double XP weekends! Start: 12:00 p.m. EDT, April 4 - End: 6:00 a.m. EDT, April 8,
another one Start: 12:00 p.m. EDT, April 25 - End: 6:00 a.m. EDT, April 29
added prices for challenges to farm atoms
overall leveling prices was decreased

ip hash: 6a5f2ca8abbf88e095c13f

quadrotony

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
**NEWS**
*ESO*

All Eslweyr content was added to price lists
Exploration Pack and Skill Point Pack was extended due to this
Maxed Undaunted leveling now coming in two option - 1 day, Full Loot dungeons runs, expensive, but alot valuable item-sets
or 10 days, cheap, by 15 Bolgrul quests per day
Prices for Guild Pack and After 50 lvl Packs was decreased, because they coming with cheaper version of Undaunted leveling now
Transmutation crystals farm was slightly nerfed due to Allaince Lock - we have 2 30-days campaigns, but 3 alliances.
Zenimax added skyshards to the Crown Store. Beware, its still cheaper to buy skyshards from us
Reminder - we can do any 4-man dungeon achievments now, and all loot runs was transformed in Full Loot runs
*FO76*
prices for leveling was increased due to the nerfs of few popular methods

ip hash: 88f0192e815069ad843fde

quadrotony

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
ip hash: f2787c5bced481f6775334

Ganit17

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
3   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Professional service that you can watch and verify that bots are not doing the work

Quick boosting and the ability to watch the stream to see what was going on was great. Really gave me confidence that I wasn't going to be banned a week later because of botting. The only issue I did have is when I discussed pricing with him during a double xp event he charged me 20% less and said that double exp wasn't true double exp which turned out to not be true. So I basically paid more for less effort than a normal person would. Either way, it was a great service and highly recommended.

quadrotony

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
**NEWS**

*ESO*
The Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood Celebration Event returns this Tuesday, July 2, at 10:00AM EDT and runs until Monday, July 15, at 10:00AM EDT
10% discounts for TG or DB leveling during this days!
Also its an opportunity to earn 28 event tickets for brand new Onyx Indrik
Bad news - no Midyear Mayhem event this summer

*FO76*
added more quests and activities to price list

ip hash: f2787c5bced481f6775334

Meizter

0   0   0
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Fast and friendly seller

i Contacted him through Discord and asked him what the possibility's are for power leveling and he could level me from 30 to 70 within 2 days and i would get a 3* leg. armor and a 3* leg. weapon of choice. we made a deal fast and after approx. 6 hours later i got my account level 70 with those 3* leg. equip! very nice guy and fast leveling would buy again!

quadrotony

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
*NEWS*

ESO
gear hunting prices desreased, including vDSA
added vet BlackRose Prison runs! check spreadsheet for prices and requirements

FO76
New seasonal event Meat Week will lasts until August 8, you can earn unique time gated rewards including legendary scrips!
price for the event will be added tomorrow, keep an eye on the price list
a new Double XP Event starting today for Adventure and Survival Modes! End: 12:00 p.m. EDT (16:00 UTC) on Monday, August 5
30% discount to any leveling during it!
Also i figured out exp per level after lvl 50. Its calculated by a formula, and price changed from per level to per portion of exp.

ip hash: e71d09222ce5d06e13949e

quadrotony

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
*NEWS*

ESO

As you may know, ZOS added some activities to crown store in new Scalebreaker DLC
Lets compare.
1) KEEP IN MIND you need to complete skill lines(SL) at least ones first on any other character, and then you will able to unlock them with crowns
2) AND THEY ARE NOT GIFTABLE, so you cant use gold
3) also keep in mind i have various packs where you can receive this lines with ~20% discounts
The order of comparsion will be: crown price <> crown price in usd(if you will buy from USA) <> my NEW price <> rewards/resulted conclusion

Alliance War <> 3000 crowns <> 24,99 usd <> 231,6 usd <> [only SL] VS [SL+1,15 millions of AP+alot pvp sets+alot transmute crystals+13 PVP ranks+13 skill points+campaign rewards]. More profitable to buy from me because of rewards, but definitely buy it for crowns if you need only skills unlock on your alts
Dark Brotherhood/Thieves Guild <> 2000 crowns <> 16,66 usd <> 42 usd <> [only SL] VS [SL+exp and set items+6-8 skill points]. More profitable to buy from me because of rewards
Legerdemain <> 2000 crowns <> 16,66 usd <> 45 usd <> [only SL] VS [SL+two achievements]. Definitely buy it for crowns if you need only skills unlock on your alts
Mages Guild/Fighters Guild/Psijic Order <> 3000 crowns <> 24,99 usd <> 45/40/43 usd <> [only SL] VS [SL+exploration+exp and items+some achievments]. Definitely buy it for crowns if you need only skills unlock on your alts
Undaunted by option #1 <> 3000 crowns <> 24,99 usd <> 80 usd <> [only SL] VS [SL+some exp and set items]. Definitely buy it for crowns if you need only skills unlock on your alts
Undaunted by option #2 <> 3000 crowns <> 24,99 usd <> 325 usd <> [only SL] VS [SL+700+ dungeon sets+100+ monster masks+10 undaunted keys+25+ skill points]. More profitable to buy from me because of rewards.

according to all this, prices for some guilds and pvp was decreased
prices for vMA was decreased from 17-21 usd per run to 15-20 usd per run
full loot prices for most veteran DLC dungeons was decreased as well
new dungeons from DLC was added to the price list, and to the Skill Point Pack

FO76

Main Quest Line prices added
price for leveling above 50 was decreased

Last edited:
ip hash: 70b4d1eb97e408e128a6d3