EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Tony and Friends: ESO Services with STREAM

Platforms
PC
Regions
North America, Europe, Asia

quadrotony

Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
Greetings!
Let me introduce our services

common information
✦ Our first main feature - live video stream. You always can watch, learn, and check us
✦ Our crew of friends based in eastern European countries
✦ We guarantee 100% personally leveled characters with no use of bots, scripts, hacks, or exploits
✦ For extra security we have a VPN server connected to a location near you during the order
✦ We can agree on any range of levels and services. The price in this case will be customized
✦ All services will be provided by actual players with their own real accounts, very experienced and passionate in online games
✦ We offer various bonuses, pack deals with discounts and seasonal discounts
✦ Our players are very flexible and allow stop-and-play, so you always can play yourself when you want​

main rules
  • We comply with the new GDPR Privacy Policy and won't share your data in any way
  • As soon as we have started with our services we can not refund your purchase
  • Any service that require your account have a very low chance to get banned for "account sharing" - we have refund system for this, read below
  • Full refund - if account was banned for power-leveling during the order
  • Partial refund - 50% of the order, if account was banned for power-leveling after its completion, within a week
  • No refund - if account was banned not because of power-leveling or our activity, or you informed us later more than a week after completion
  • If you will choose us as your Power-leveling Provider, you signed will all this
ESO rules
  • We work on PC platform, servers NA and EU
  • If you haven't eso+(optional subscription), the price for some orders will be higher
  • All valuable items we found will belong to your account - set items and non-set items of purple quality
  • All other junk will be sold to vendors and this gold will be used for leveling purposes
  • We will feed horse and research traits if needed like free bonus
  • We can re-spec for leveling purposes

the full list of my services with prices and many other usefull info you can find in the link below:
spreadsheet

payment methods
  • Google Pay
  • PayPal
  • Skrill
  • WebMoney
  • Western Union
  • Steam Wallet
  • and many others
contacts
  • e-mail or Google Hangouts - [email protected]
  • discord - quadro#6873
  • skype - eso_leveling

add me first and we will discuss what you need, cheers!

Last edited:

quadrotony

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
feedbacks:

1 2
i got a lv 1-50 from him. It went great! Hes an awesome and really nice guy! Did the job very quick and kept me informed the entire time. Loving my new character and i am very please with his services!
i ordered from him and he was very helpful. He helped me level up my preferred 2 skillines, he left 40k more gold than started with good equipment (vr9), he bought 2 bank upgrades, he delivered in couple of days, he allowed me to watch the whole time from his steam stream and he didn't compromise the security of the account at all. He also shared all addons and keybinds he is using. Thank you so much:)
great and professional guy, can totally recommend his service! :)
if you are on the edge of the fence on purchasing powerleveling for eso, don't hesitate buying it from quadrotony. He was very quick to respond through skype and we arranged that he'd level me 1-50, level provisioning and alchemy, and 50% off 60 days of eso+. This is the best deal i have seen anywhere. He told me it would take about 4 - 5 days. Even with maintenance on monday and tuesday of this week, he was still able to deliver on the promise of what he quoted me. Throughout the process, he would message me on skype and let me know when he was leveling my hero. I was able to watch through steam the entire time and i also got to message him while he was playing. Sorry if i was annoying :d. As far as i know, this is the only powerleveler that will let you watch the entire time. He will also share his addons and keybinds with you if you ask. Overall, ordering from him was a breeze and the amount of quality he puts into the services does not equal his asking price. I will definitely be using him again in the future. Thanks for your hard work! :)
i used tony to have a new account 1-50, full undaunted, 300 cp and to buy gold to have the character geared up. All i had to do was select a build from youtube and tony made it happen. His price's were much cheaper on leveling, cp and gold. In addition he offered the service of being able to fully get the character geared up and ready to play. Tony made himself available everyday on skype and replied with daily progress reports in a spread sheet. 10/10 a+ service would certainly use again!!!
A++++++++ ( somehow need to be able to rate higher! )

Chatted on skype, perfect english and absolutley no issues at all. Professional google spreadsheet showing all the options and costings...
Tony stated the price, did the transaction and he confirmed instantly he had received. In less the 5 minutes he had connected an VPN to my country and was logged in and setting up. The entire time he was talk to me on skype and I stated I would like me char back within 20 hours as I wanted to play the following night. Tony said not a problem and got stuck into it.
Woke the following morning and he was done... 7 hours... from 35-50

I went in nervous, hoping it wasn't a scam or hacker etc and left beyond happy with the service.

Only use this guy! seriously cannot explain how happy I am with the entire process.. really meet expectations and far surpassed.

Thank you
Quadrotony just finished an 8 days order (41M exp, alchemy and provisionning 50, and some nice gear as well).
Legit, hand done powerleveling and you can watch him play your character on streaming.
Definitely recommended.
I had been on the fence for a few weeks on exactly what I wanted accomplished for my character and if I should even reach out but decided to try quadrotony's service. I went with a custom package of 41M exp, with alchemy, enchanting, and provisioning (maxed). Quadrotony was very easy to work with, gave consistent updates throughout the process and even provided a way to watch (if needed) as he worked through my order. If you are at all on the fence, I encourage you to review what is available and chat with him as he is definitely someone I would recommend and order from again in the future!
I would just like to say that I had an amazing service! The order was done very quickly the communication was also very great. He also added a few requests that I had into the leveling process. Will certainly do business again! :D
Quadrotony just finished an order for me and the entire experience was fantastic. He responded promptly to my initial message, we came to terms and he started immediately. Throughout the entire process he kept me appraised of how things were going, every day he let me know when he was logging in and when he was done and he offered the option to watch the boost via Steam. I really cannot recommend Quadrotony any more highly than I am right now, I am extremely pleased with everything and I would use his service again in a heartbeat.
Good guy and did a great job lvling 36 to 50 in about 5 hours or so.
Very fast leveling service done well under the timelimit's given and he provided some good tips for newer player :)
My 100% recommendations!
Will be returning customer for sure.
Awesome service! Notified me when he was going on every time.
Amazing Work got affordable and quick. Great Job <3
Not much to say - perfect service to a perfect price.
Quick response for service and on questions, offering to observe via stream.
So, in one word - perfect service.
I know this guy since release of ESO, and i have big pleasure to work with.
Good anf fast service, positive feedback for sure +++
Thanks yet again for honest, fast and perfect helpful service! Best thing anyone can do if needed ESO assistance is add this lad to skype and let him advise you on what you need. Completely transparent and even allows you to steam stream as he does it if you want. Faultless service that I am already planning to return to next paycheck. Thank you

Back allrdy! 25-50 in less then 1 hour ( was actully 23 but still completed for me!! )

Watched on steam the pro at work yet again! thanks again!
I’ve purchased 5 vma runs, some pvp, dark brotherhood and 2 sets of mages guild leveling. It’s been nothing short of stellar. He managed to get flawless on a random VMA run, he Has been flexible logging on and off bars on my schedule. I would STRONGLY recommend him and will continue to use his service!
VERY FAST VERY CHEAP BEST EVER THX BUD <3
I was extremely worried to give someone access to my account. If he really wanted to, he could of walked off with 1.5mil in gold, and another 800k in mats. However, he did exactly as advertised. Fast, friendly service and he streamed the whole process. He is trustworthy. He could charge 3x what he does and it would still be a good deal. Thanks again!
Ηighly recommended guy very professional and trusted!

Thx for the fast job mate!
Trustworthy, professional, and timely!

I placed a rather large order for services and quadrotony delivered as promised! He communicated with me the entire time, streamed, and provided updates. I could not have asked for a better service for my account. If you're apprehensive or nervous about your account, as I was initially, don't be. You can trust this guy. I'll be purchasing additional services soon.
Pleasure working with Tony, is the perfect linr brteern friendly and professional. I hsve usrd the services twice and was completely satisfied both times. The streaming is a huge plus so i can learn what he does.
Would definitely recommend him for power leveling and definitely going to continue availing his services.
Ordered some champion point grinding. So far so good! Thanks.
Absolutely legit. Don't hesitate, just do it now. This guy is awesome.
I'm an irregular ESO player due to work. I can't play that often, but when I do, I really love playing ESO.
The story is great, the gameplay is fun, everything is awesome with this game... except that I couldn't keep up with others due to my irregular work hours. And that was getting more and more frustrating.

I looked at a few forums, and saw Quadro Tony's post as well as a few others.
Some of the guys advertising didn't really answer my questions, they just told me to look at their spreadsheet with prices. That didn't really work, as I wanted a custom made order.
Quadro Tony however, was friendly and helpful from the start and made a more than fair price for my custom order.

I took a leap in the dark and took the chance to trust him. I'm not ashamed to say this, because it's the truth. It's always a risk to give your account and pasword to someone you don't really know yet. And just as big a risk to give him money as well. You would be crazy not to have some doubts and feel some trepidation when doing this.

I must say: I have not been disappointed! On the contrary, Quadro Tony went above any expectations and even did more than was expecting from him. And my order is still running as we speak. He should be finished by tomorrow, but the parts of my order he has fulfilled already, are not just fulfilled, they are done way better then expected.

I made a mistake when making my order. Quadro Tony was nice enough to forgive me my error and didn't charge any extra costs. Not only that, but he worked in such a way that he first fulfilled my maxed skills order by gaining 2M EXP (and actually giving me more EXP than was expected from him), then he worked on my crafting skills, gaining me even more EXP. Then he started looking for my skyshards. Guess what: finding skyshards and finding now locations... gives you EXP.
So, I ordered 2M so he could max my skills, and instead he gives me ten times as much EXP, maybe even more. And again: he hasn't finished my order yet! I went from CP17 to CP88 with a 2m EXP order!

I had the chance to see him at work, as he always streams what he is doing.
It's great for learning some tricks of the trade. And he gave me advice, tips and explanation whenever I asked for it. This way, I believe I'll have a much easier time levelling my other characters. Although I'm seriously considering making an order for those as well, because I had a great time seeing him do his magic. It's not just an order he fulfills, it's like he's performing and doing a show for you (and unlike with a magician's show, you go home with the knowledge how he did his tricks).

If you are looking to level one or more of your characters, Quadro Tony really is the person to contact. He is trustworthy, keeps his promises, let's you watch everything he does (and explains it as well), and he goes way beyond your expectations to make you a happy and satisfied customer. He works very fast and professional.

So: thank you Quadro Tony, i hope you're just as happy with this review as i am with my character ;-)
Kept me updated the whole time!! Gives helpful advice as well. Great Services!!!
I'm new to this game and I bought a powerlevelling to lvl 50. The job was done in few hours and I could watch the stream in live. He also used a VPN to my country and geared my character. I'll surely be back.
Just had Tony do his thing for me today and let me tell you, he's 100% worth it. Patient, knowledgeable, gives good advice, fair prices, and works hard. +Rep
SO I just got my second order from Tony done and delivered. Again, a great job and hard worker. +Rep once more for the outstanding work!
Good seller, would recommend

Ordered 3 vMA runs for 3 different characters, one which has already started vMA and was stuck on the last stage. Quadro finished this run for free and did 3 runs as per request. The whole process was streamed and it was fascinating to watch. The order was promptly fulfilled and since he did such a good job that all 3 of my characters ended up on the leaderboard, I got extra weapons from that too.
My SO ordered a flawless vMA run for a very, very undergeared and underoptimized toon. Quadro spent probably over 2 hours just redoing the character and ended up doing a flawless run afterwards. Extremely good seller and would definitely recommend, the streaming is a huge plus in my book. Thinking about eventually putting in another order.
Tony was super nice, always communicated and was very helpful. Best service ever. Got a craft pack and super fast levelling.
Can just recommend this guy. Needed a zaan monsterhelm. He fixed this and provided great service.
This guy here right here, this is the on you want for your powerleveling needs. Efficient, professional and helpful.

A special quality goes to the way he handles your account security. Many PLers will log your account on for nearly 24/7, to quickly finish the order, leading your account security to lack. Not this guy, he does the job and makes sure to stay under the radar of any detection

If you want fair prices, good quality work and to make sure you don't get busted for account sharing, try him out
fast and reliable, wonderful service

ordered different Services - dungeon runs mostly.
all were done quick, at a good price (good for me as buyer),
and always got what i payed for.
will use this service again and again,
really glad that i have found it.
Super nice contact und super fast delivery. Highly Recommended

Greetz
Quadrotony and his team have gone above and beyond for me on multiple occasions, the most recent service being leveling from cp 160 to cp 300 they finished this service is under two days!!!!! They securely utilized vpn's in my area!!! and live streamed the progress for me!!
You cannot go wrong with that! They do not mess around, and I must say they are the fastest service I have ever utilized. And most importantly there was no funny business, very professional. 10/10 I Highly recommend Quadro and his crew.
Great seller, fast & communicates well.
Great seller. Been using his services for over half a year now - mostly for vMA runs - and he's always prompt and quick with fulfilling orders. Prices are fair and I usually get a little bonus here and there. : ) Definitely recommended and will keep using his services!

Last edited:

quadrotony

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
up this one

quadrotony

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
up again

quadrotony

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
up up up

quadrotony

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
aaaand up

quadrotony

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
up again

quadrotony

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
up-up-up

quadrotony

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
up this one

quadrotony

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
up this again

quadrotony

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
bump!!!

quadrotony

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
wrong info, edited

Last edited:

quadrotony

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
up again

quadrotony

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
up up up

quadrotony

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
add me on skype for discussion!

quadrotony

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
up again

quadrotony

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
up again! i have the CHEAPES price among all services here

quadrotony

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
added!

quadrotony

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
up again!

quadrotony

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
up! lowest prices, very fast leveling

quadrotony

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
96   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
bump bump

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I got a lv 1-50 from him. It went great! Hes an awesome and really nice guy! Did the job very quick and kept me informed the entire time. Loving my new character and I am very please with his services!