• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

TO WHO EVER TRIED TO SCAM MY FRIEND!

gluts

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
YEA THATS RIGHT, TO WHO EVER TRIED TO SCAM MY FRIEND FREAKINFIGHTER I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL, BECAUSE WHO EVER HE GOT HIS WARLOCK FROM RECALLED IT JUST THE OTHER DAY!! DO NOT TRUST ANY1 THAT SAYS THEY ARE SELLING AN ORC WARLOCK ON THUNDERLORD AND THE NAME IS KAWATZO!! IT IS A SCAM! AND THE ORIGINAL OWNER HAS BEEN SPOKEN TOO AND FREAKINFIGHTER IS GETTING HIS ACCOUNT BACK! THE ORIGINAL OWNER WILL BE CONTACTING BLIZZARD TODAY AND RETRIEVING FREAKINFIGHTERS ACCOUNT FOR HIM SO HAHA YOU PIECE OF [censored]! I HOPE YOU GET CHARGES PRESSED ON YOU FOR INTERNET FRAUD!

Nuka-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Internet Fraud doesn't involve stealing 13 year old kid's video game accounts i'm afraid.

P.S. theres a button the far left of your keyboard, titled "Caps Lock" use it.

This post also is pretty insignificant since you're a scammer yourself.

gluts

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
yea for soem reason stupid asses like you seem to think that...and actually Internet fraud is going to be filed against the person who sold this account twice and stole it, also we have word that it a kid by the name of phawknrightdoggy or some weird [censored], I spoke to the person on the character and he said he baught it for 300$ off of this website from a guy named phawknrightdoggy, and that account belongs to freakinfighter, and If i was a scammer freakinfighter wouldn't have trusted me when he let me play his account and also i wouldn't have let him play one of my chars during the time his got stolen, so its the morons like you with no life who don't know [censored] kthnx get a life and get off the computer checking a forum every 5 minutes to try and be an e-thug goodbye.

freakinfighter

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Hey gluts thanks for your support. I talked to the guy and he is giving me my money back, we worked things out and he said that he thought I would get mad if he told me he was going to recall it =\, well anyway the main thing is I'm getting my money back hopefully, thanks for your support anyway though =D.

cHevyZ

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
kaymor and i have been dealing with problems involving that warlock, the recaller of has scammed many people and we have been investigating it, if you have information about who can recall that account, the account name is kavitz please contact either myself or schoopy on aim.

Nuka-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
yea for soem reason stupid asses like you seem to think that...and actually Internet fraud is going to be filed against the person who sold this account twice and stole it, also we have word that it a kid by the name of phawknrightdoggy or some weird [censored], I spoke to the person on the character and he said he baught it for 300$ off of this website from a guy named phawknrightdoggy, and that account belongs to freakinfighter, and If i was a scammer freakinfighter wouldn't have trusted me when he let me play his account and also i wouldn't have let him play one of my chars during the time his got stolen, so its the morons like you with no life who don't know [censored] kthnx get a life and get off the computer checking a forum every 5 minutes to try and be an e-thug goodbye.

[/ QUOTE ]

SP32-20041206-000738.jpg

p.s. I've had enough claims filed on me with paypal from stupid kids like you to know that they won't do anything at all about it since buying and selling a WoW account is against the EULA so the transaction itself is void. Might want to get your [censored] straight before you try to post a reply that makes you sound even partially smart

MadW0WDisease

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
haha so funny when people are like omg some guy scammed me i'm recalling my money. I believe even in paypals ToS it states they dont offer support for virtual items.

Esro

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I just want to say your friend got owned... trying to sell an account without a SQA for 800$ silly, then recalling it on somguy the other night. I took the account got it banned so it's no longer useable You scammers need to learn there are better people out there that are better at it then you =) learn the game and when to use it otherwise f*** off you give scammers a bad name

Nuka-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
I just want to say your friend got owned... trying to sell an account without a SQA for 800$ silly, then recalling it on somguy the other night. I took the account got it banned so it's no longer useable You scammers need to learn there are better people out there that are better at it then you =) learn the game and when to use it otherwise f*** off you give scammers a bad name

[/ QUOTE ]

burnnnnn

zandersnemisis

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Internet Fraud is the valid charge when something of value is acquired utilizing the Internet under false pretenses and/or a promise to pay that never occurs. While a game login by itself does not hold value, the value is determined by someone willingness to purchase and pay real money for that item item. Therefore, should you wish to pursue the filing of charges let your local State Attorney Generals Office make the determination as to what is and is not a valid Internet Fraud Case and not a poster on an internet forum. Each State is different. No offense to the individual who posted the comment.