EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Thurg1999 account banned within hours of purchasing no response from seller

Dispute Type
Scam Accusation
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
Thurg1999
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information
######################
Purchase Date:4/4/2021
Date the problem begain:4/4/2021
Method of Contact Used (chat progam):discord
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: PUMPY#3953
Your Instant Messenger ID:kuz

Other information:
20210405_092343.jpg

DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread):https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/eft...et-52lvl-max-hideout-12-9-patch-£150.1906900/
Approximate value of property: $160 USD
Was Trade Guardian used?yes
If yes, what is the Trade Guardian ID?37251

What is the dispute about?I got banned after logging in and falling asleep just hour later after buying the account. It says there was a 3rd party software used, so I'm assuming the seller had hacked on the account and wanted to sell it before It got banned. Then I messaged the seller about the issue last night and no response since.

Other details / notes: I have discord screen shots below

Proof
######################
You MUST provide proof or your claim will not be valid!

Chat Log Screenshots (make sure username is visible, not display username):
Payment Screenshots (make sure the accused email is visible):
Other proof:
The screenshots are below

Account Recalls
######################
Most account recalls have little proof. To get more evidence, please open a support ticket to attempt to recover the account BEFORE opening a dispute thread.

Did the seller say he's the original owner? (provide proof) he said he provided the og email
What account information did the seller provide you at the time of sale? (ID, SQA, etc) email access to Gmail and game email
How long did you have the account before it was recalled? 10ish hours
If you have a support ticket about this recall, please post screenshots of it.
(you can use the HIDE tag so the images are not publicly available to everyone)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are not involved, please do not post in the thread.

Attachments

ip hash: b4ff1d0213eb423139b58b
0   0   0
Warning: Trade with Caution
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
He recieved the account in full working order, the mm and himself logged in and it was fine? From my post screenshots and the screenshots the mm posted in chat before transaction was finished - i had 99 days clocked on the game. I provided everything possible - og email - og owner. Idk what you want me to do about this? You recieved the account fully working and a day later you come to me saying its banned, and now thats my fault how?

ip hash: 86253822a65de8d22dc332
0   0   0
Warning: Trade with Caution
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
I handed the account in full working order and as long as i remember, and im sure the mm and urself remember - u BOTH logged in just fine. So i dnt see how its my fault that its been banned a day after of purchase, knowinf ive been playing on the account from start of wipe just fine.

ip hash: bc44d5a0b2f447d62b49e1