• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling Thunder Store! Global/Europe/Asia Accounts! Better Prices, Better Service

Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
Store
Account Stars
Store
Region
  1. Europe
  2. Global
Original Owner
No

BIuee

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
did a trade+money for one of his accounts, awesome deals and 100% trusted. Very fast transaction super happy! 😁

ip hash: a4efc6c172e64e88ce0c46

mcjuicy420

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
FAST AND TRUSTWORTHY

all in all i traded 2 accounts and some cash for a badass account... i was hesitant but i went first and had no problems happy with my new badass acount!​

Mizuty

Country
France
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Perfect Seller Highly Recommanded

Perfect guys, awesome seller/trade helping you to find your dream account
I highly recommanded him he was really serious and pretty cool.
A pleasure.

Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Best seller i've ever delt with Amazing!

One of the best sellers i've ever traded with, very clear, patient and understanding and can be trusted with absolutely anything, we traded an account + money on top with direct payment and no middleman and it was so easy. Also he sells insane accounts so make sure to swipe one up while you can ;)

BIuee

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Used Bruno as a middle man

Used Bruno as a middle man and he was awesome. I have used him several times and bought several accounts from him, always a smooth transaction with him and he’s the only middleman I will use besides trade guardian.