• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling Thunder Store! Global/Europe/Asia Accounts! Better Prices, Better Service

Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
Store
Account Stars
Store
Region
  1. Europe
  2. Global
Original Owner
No

lHoly

Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
I did a couple deals with this guy and he is super friendly and very trustful!
One of the best deals I’ve ever made was with him! :)
Really happy to found him here!

ip hash: 2f211a53b718d3fd864fa3

MeesHoogmoed

Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
+rep

I'd you have trust issues go to this guy! He says what he promised! And very very friendly! Go to this guy for every kind of account or even help!

ip hash: fb1645cf7896712eccd6e2

kingpk315

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Very manner and motivated to guide me!

I am very new to summoner wars, but I want to skip boring and slow beginning. so I contacted the seller for more information about what is good monsters, how to get rune, etc. The seller answered every question i have. I bought an early game account and I love it!

evagelineix

Country
Thailand
Multiple Accounts
hello i'm interest in this account 44) F1 CRACKA 2K CRYSTALS 25$ i already add you on discord My discord is chi3imoe#8124 (can this account change
language?)

ip hash: dc301afa074fd87c337577

staceycle

Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Legit and The Best

Transaction was swift and the seller was kind and professional. Highly recommended. He was even helping me on how I can maximize the account after the transaction was already done.