• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling Thunder Store! Global/Europe/Asia Accounts! Better Prices, Better Service

Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
Store
Account Stars
Store
Region
  1. Europe
  2. Global
Original Owner
No

Gunter2111

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
amazing guy

BrunoThunder was incredible. Being scammed before I was hesitant and told him so. He was kind and showed real patience making a sell. I'd definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone looking for accounts. Recieved account immediately after payment confirmation.

Wolffee15

Country
Mexico
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
I did 2 transactions with Bruno and can trust him 100%

I bough 2 accounts from BrunoThunder#0625 on two different occassions.

- Communication was crystal clear
- Shared every detail I needed so I could make an informed purchase
- 100% reliable

Would buy from him again if I ever need to.

Nickl0519

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Fast, easy, and smooth transaction. Completely trustworthy and look forward to dealing again in the future!

Fast, easy, and smooth transaction. Completely trustworthy and look forward to dealing again in the future!

Suraphol

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hello there, I would like to buy account number 10) C3 C1 SHAN 220$ *NEW*. My discord is WeeWoo#1212 and I've sent you a friend request.

ip hash: a04771b959bb7210dda2ac

arcrak

Country
Israel
Multiple Accounts
Used his services to sell my account, trusted seller. made the sell easy and made sure the money was sent and was in my paypal. really enjoyed his services

ip hash: ea200093764524122fae80

Gunter2111

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
trustworthy 3rd time buy

I keep buying from Bruno because I know he always delivers on his promises for the account you like. it's the 3rd time I buy from him and haven't fallen into any trouble yet. good guy and always friendly. definitely one of the sellers I would recommend.

Kariku

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
AMAZING SELLER

He is a great guy , always willing to work out a good deal! ontop of having one of the best prices in the shop. :D