• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

This is getting out of hand Markee

Anja

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I sick and tired of this i'm getting negs because people think i got revoked from my mod position for scamming accusations I WAS NOT Markee can tell you this when he reads this ALSO another Thing HALF THESE NEGS I DONT KNOW OR HAVN'T DONE BUSISNESS WITH THEM

catsup Negative 02/18/06 old scammer, got moderator and used it to scam people. scams them with a honour leveling service

Catsup acculy scammed my account with a 60 mage rank 10 human called shockave and then sold it on markee with my Credit Card still on it

Taurentaru Negative 02/18/06 scammed me with a honor leveling program, couldn't log in the next day and she hasn't been on aim since>>>I'm on AIM every day and iv'e never Hounor leveled until i started today

Slashdot Negative 02/18/06 was a mod but only used the position to scam people. she had to have it revoked. scammer and is probably some fat acne infested dude>>>Again calling me a scammer because i have been revoked from my Mod position because of accusations

Nekcihc Negative 02/18/06 scammer, scammed a wow account off me, stay away from>>>have never done Buissnes with so i don't know who he is

Markee please do somthing and remove these unnessasary Negs and tell them why i was removed from my Mod Position Thank you

Anja

Arazine

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Anja's mod position was removed because she was not active enough as a Moderator in the forums.

<font color="red">This is by no means an endorsment by MarkeeDragon LLC & Staff </font>

Noobian12-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
<font color="black"> Slashdot Negative 02/18/06 was a mod but only used the position to scam people. she had to have it revoked. scammer and is probably some fat acne infested dude

Has been removed, though the others are all valid. </font>