• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

This guy is retarded.

Cheazer-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[email protected] says:
anything fo trade?
Hi, i am jewish. says:
warlock
Badxo says:
Gear?
Badxo says:
??
Badxo says:
U there>?
Hi, i am jewish. says:
or if ur really epic, a rogue
Badxo says:
i got a hunter.
Badxo says:
epic
Badxo says:
not FULYL epic.
Badxo says:
Mostly epic
Badxo says:
What does ur rogue have
Hi, i am jewish. says:
4/8 bloodfang
Badxo says:
Nice
Badxo says:
My hunter, 3/8 GS, Has quest for Rok delar, Lok delar(I can guarantee u that i'll be getting the sinew next), Blastershot launcher, Runed Bloodstaind Hauberk, Amulet of the Darkmoon, IS A ORC WITH EPIC TROLL MOUNT(EXALTED WITH TROLLS)
Hi, i am jewish. says:
dont got much = to that
Badxo says:
I want ur rogue
Badxo says:
Willing to trade?
Badxo says:
What weps is ur rogue using?
Hi, i am jewish. says:
read what i just said
Badxo says:
Uh?
Hi, i am jewish. says:
why would i trade the rogue that could 2 shot u
Badxo says:
Rofl
Hi, i am jewish. says:
for a char w/o epic weapons
Badxo says:
No way on hell that u culd 2 shot me
Badxo says:
I culd 1shot u
Badxo says:
Guarentee'd
Hi, i am jewish. says:
i 2 shot fulll dragonslayer hunters
Hi, i am jewish. says:
rofl okay bud.
Hi, i am jewish. says:
im teh best rogue on my server
Hi, i am jewish. says:
450 agility
Badxo says:
HA 450 IS NOTHING
Badxo says:
HAHAH
Badxo says:
U MAKE ME LAUGH
Badxo says:
HAHA
Badxo says:
OMFG
Badxo says:
HAHAHA
Badxo says:
<-- 565 agi unbuffed [censored] wad
Hi, i am jewish. says:
okay

He is lying, and sucks. Why would i trade a rogue thats been through BWL for his hunter that doesnt even have Rhok'delar?

Cheazer-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Badxo says:
pos fgt ass ***** [censored] licking [censored] [censored] piece of [censored] cockmuncher dicksucking ballsackless *****
pos fgt ass ***** [censored] licking [censored] [censored] piece of [censored] cockmuncher dicksucking ballsackless *****
pos fgt ass ***** [censored] licking [censored] [censored] piece of [censored] cockmuncher dicksucking ballsac
Badxo says:
pos fgt ass ***** [censored] licking [censored] [censored] piece of [censored] cockmuncher dicksucking ballsac
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Hi, i am jewish. says:
rofl
Hi, i am jewish. says:
just cuz ur hunter sucks dotn get mad at me
Hi, i am jewish. says:
scammer
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Badxo says:
Hi, i am jewish. says:
how much agi did ur hunter have again?
Badxo says:
yo momma
Hi, i am jewish. says:
ha, funny

What a loser.

Cheazer-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Badxo says:
Ah
Badxo says:
Thats u cheazer?
Badxo says:
Sorry. Didnt realise
Hi, i am jewish. says:
no, im getting a friend to post fro me
Badxo says:
Ah ok.
Badxo says:
Well, im sorry anyway.
Badxo says:
I like cheazer.

K

XndrGround

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
who in gods name would even consider trading a rogue for a hunter i wouldnt trade a rogue in greens for a hunter in epics, rofl hunters. especially to badxo? i mean look up ^^

Cheazer-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
The point is not that rogue > hunter, its that my rogue has better loot and has been further in the game, could sell for more and has more items and time spent on him than the hunter, yet he still thinks his is better.

Hehatememore

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Regardless, tell him to take the stick out of his ass. If two equally geared players, equally skilled, one a hunter, one a rogue, the Hunter will win, hands down.

Saying "I am the best rogue on my server" is a hefty statement which I doubt he lives up to. Don't post flaming someone else when the person who you are posting in the stead of is a stuck up moron who desperately needs to go outside.

Cheazer-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I dont know if you guys get it that this post has nothing to do with who would win between a hunter or a rogue, the point is that the rogue has the most agility out of any others on its server, and its full epic, with epics from the end of BWL, whereas Baxdo is trying to give him a hunter that has only been up to Domo,and doesnt even have his class epic yet. The point is not who would win, its whos account is worth more, and who gets angry when they are denied a trade because their account isnt as good.

Cheazer-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I thought we were cool..guess not scammer. Its okay, you can think that. Its pathetic that your guild is that far yet you only have domo loot..get a life, and some skills. I wont deny hunters own rogues if they are good, but you wouldn't ever 1 shot me, maybe two shot, probably 3-5, if they are all crits.

johhnyboy

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
k badxo is a moron and who cares, he gets pissed at everyone, is immature and after he does it, he says sorry. Hes pathetic and is a whiney lil *****

Nuka-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
ok well first of all i know you dont 2 shot him. Ive dueled 8\8 Bloodfang Rogues on a friends hunter where the fight went on for quite some time. Your rogue is good, but he isnt anything spectacular, which is why I don't get why you keep making posts about how you told people your not trading with them because your rogue is so ub3rz an he pwnz so hard, your not making yourself look any better. You call people scammers, but while Badxo maybe an immature 12 year old he didnt scam you or try to. Stop ruining peoples names by posting on the forums saying how people are assholes and screwing up their reputations please, your only making yourself look worse. I've never traded with Cheazer personally but I know you didn't level up 3 or 4 chararcters to 60 and gear them out in the gear that your advertising so I think how legit you are (or arnt) is pretty questionable here too Mr. "I am Jewish"

[ QUOTE ]
Hi, i am jewish. says:
dont got much = to that
Badxo says:
I want ur rogue
Badxo says:
Willing to trade?
Badxo says:
What weps is ur rogue using?
Hi, i am jewish. says:
read what i just said
Badxo says:
Uh?
Hi, i am jewish. says:
why would i trade the rogue that could 2 shot u

[/ QUOTE ]

I think if anything your the one acting like a retard in this situation, by talking to people like that your not going to get a very good response from anyone.