• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Think I just got scammed big style

oblivion20

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
After posting that I wanted a shaman a guy added me to msn and made me quite a nice offer. Said if I paid him $80 now and $100 in a few days (good char for the price) I could have the account info now. I made the $80 payment through paypal then he spends about 10 minutes changing the account information supposedly then says paypal has screwed up and he needs to refund me. Fair enough I thought but he just put "[censored]" and went offline and still has my cash

Information on this guy is as follows:

[email protected] - msn email
manchoocher goozi - name
[email protected] - paypal and aim account

IF I get this account and he comes online I will remove this post, until then it looks bad and I think ive got shafted -.-

Danny05

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]

manchoocher goozi - name

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't tell me you thought that was his real name.

Nuka-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
File a claim...

oblivion20

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

manchoocher goozi - name

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't tell me you thought that was his real name.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol I thought it was abit strange at first but its also on his paypal oO.

Filed a claim and heard nothing back so fingers crossed I'll get my money back early next week

Nuka-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
The majority of people (especially scammers) don't know how to win a claim regarding WoW accounts if they are the seller... so hopefully you're safe.

oblivion20

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
The majority of people (especially scammers) don't know how to win a claim regarding WoW accounts if they are the seller... so hopefully you're safe.

[/ QUOTE ]

aye heres hoping mate. The thing that cheesed me off is he gets literally nothing out of it apart from wasting my time so whats the point in even trying? I'll find out by the 30th to see if I get my money back so fingers crossed.

ps sorry for the language btw