• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

things to do to make sure i dont get scammed

TheKewlOne

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
i was thinking about trading my account soon and was wondering what things is hould do before to make sure im safe. what can i do to make sure he cant retrieve his password and get his account back after he possibly does something to mine? what should i do to my account b4 giving him info. this is my first time trading so ill just need all the basic info

TheKewlOne

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
i was thinking about trading my account soon and was wondering what things is hould do before to make sure im safe. what can i do to make sure he cant retrieve his password and get his account back after he possibly does something to mine? what should i do to my account b4 giving him info. this is my first time trading so ill just need all the basic info

Rejuv

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
One thing you have to understand is,

The orignal owner of the account, CAN always get the account back. The account names cannot be changed. But you're most likely NOT to get scammed by the orignal account owners, it's usually the random people who trade these accounts, they have dozens of x-owners are the ones that are the scammers.

IE: Make sure they're the only person with OWNERSHIP on the account, so theres no "oh my brother" or my "sisters dog" took the account back, it wasnt me!" , those usual lame [censored] excuse.

Only trade with the guy if;

1. He is the orignal account owner, and can prove he is, must be willing to talk on vent,phone and keep in contact for future reference.

2. If the character can be Xfered off the account, make sure you do that ASAP, it's the only way you can have the character you bought/traded safe. If they did end up reclaiming the account, they'd be reclaiming an empty account.

3. Read 1 and 2.

That's about all, but defo stay away from accounts that have had 2+ owners.

Rejuv

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
One thing you have to understand is,

The orignal owner of the account, CAN always get the account back. The account names cannot be changed. But you're most likely NOT to get scammed by the orignal account owners, it's usually the random people who trade these accounts, they have dozens of x-owners are the ones that are the scammers.

IE: Make sure they're the only person with OWNERSHIP on the account, so theres no "oh my brother" or my "sisters dog" took the account back, it wasnt me!" , those usual lame [censored] excuse.

Only trade with the guy if;

1. He is the orignal account owner, and can prove he is, must be willing to talk on vent,phone and keep in contact for future reference.

2. If the character can be Xfered off the account, make sure you do that ASAP, it's the only way you can have the character you bought/traded safe. If they did end up reclaiming the account, they'd be reclaiming an empty account.

3. Read 1 and 2.

That's about all, but defo stay away from accounts that have had 2+ owners.

frankie4life

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Yes you need to spend $20 and buy the game again. Then once you get the new toon you setup the new wow account and transfer your toon there.