• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

ThePreformer Total Scammer

Noobian12-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
<font color="black"> So i gave this guy (markeename: Thepreformer AIM: ThePreformerICE ) a chance, i saw his char ingame and we were suppose to just log on each other's characters to test. I gave him my info willing and suddenly my pw change, go figure, and so i recall..and i log on to see all my gear deleted. So im gunna guess this guy is a total scamer and i wouldnt trade with him.</font>

Noobian12-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
<font color="black">Provided blizzard never had to do it before for the account, but hopefully everything will turn out alright

PS: if your still in doubt send me a message i can give ya the whole convo. </font>

Slashdot-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
what a [censored], i see him posting around here still though

Noobian12-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
<font color="black"> I left a ticket with blizzard saying somone got on my account and deleted my character, is there anything they are going to ask me that i need to know specifically?</font>