EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

The Cheapest, Fastest, Most Trusted Flawless Trials of Osiris & Prison of Elders Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahlzz

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
80   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
The Cheapest, Fastest, Most Trusted Flawless Trials of Osiris & Prison of Elders Services

Get The Best Services Here! Let 170 Positive Reviews Speak for Themselves! We Deliver Your Order Fast and Secure! Dont Hesitate to Ask Questions Send me An E-Mail I will Help With Any Unanswered Questions.

Last edited:

Docnavy

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
When they say "specialize" in killing hard crota, they really do mean IT!!!!! and when i say "they" i mean 3 guys taking down hard crota with out any help. ONLY 3! and to even top it off. Only took them 13mins to kill crota !!TWICE!! let me say it again 2x, back to back, one after another, thing 1 thing 2. DONE
All in all tho if you looking for help in raids these are the guys to go to. super efficient, easy going, friendly guys willing to help out. Best part is to THE PRICE you cant beat it. And one last thing before people think "ooooo your one of his friends/family posted this." ill stop you right there, i do not personally know these guys before i emailed them, its up to you believe me or not. 10 out of 10 Thanks skim highly recomended

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Out-freaking-standing service. They're fast, efficient and they deliver. All of the things I was trying to get, I got with one full run.
If you're looking to knock out one of the toughest s.o.b's in the game right now, get with this group. Back to back kills all while
keeping they're cool. I can also attest to Docnavy's post, a three man team took him down while I sat back and watched. Hell
of a thing to watch after hours or struggle. lol
Once again, If you really want it done, get it done, and these guys will help, no questions asked.

Thanks again guys~

Dahlzz

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
80   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
You won't die. We put you in a safe spot and no you don't need a mic.

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Best service available

Most professional service currently available for PS4

Have taken them up on this multiple times and never been disappointed. The runs are quick, clean, and fun.

No hacks or gimmicks here, just some dedicated players offering a great service.

Stop op reading and just do it, you will not regret it.

doogles

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
After probably 15 hours of failed Crota HM across five or so different LFG groups, I came across these guys. Since then, the crew has run me through Crota HM six times (three characters, two weeks). On the heels of these successes, I asked them to help me earn Flawless Raider -- twenty four game minutes later, we cleared Crota NM and I now have the rarest PS4 trophy in the game.

10/10, highly recommend. PSN doogles.

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Incredible service. Definitely get what you pay for. These guys 3 manned crota first run in under 9 minutes. Definitely the guys to go to if you want it don't cheap, quick, and without any effort. 8/8 service. And I didn't have to wait even a minute for the invite.

itsmejoe37

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
30   1   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Reason - dispute thread -https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/944875-Issue-W-SweetKiss
Awesome group

Last edited:

Dahlzz

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
80   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Appreciate the kind words, guys. I enjoyed doing runs with you all.

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Great full run of Crota HM. These guys were great, communicated well via email and chat, and answered all my questions. Raid was very quick, these guys really know what they're doing. Can't thank them enough and will definitely be back in the future.
Thank you very much, again!

sn1p3

12   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I just did flawless raider with these guys, and i must say they RULES! Very well organised took 25 minutes, first shot no wipe. I definitly vouch for these guy, you want flawless raider done, get it from them! Right after our flawless run i got the hard crota killed 1 shot too (still no crux but ho well) 10/10 in their service will buy again!

kiyopi90

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Purchased a HM Crota only run and not only was the Skype contact insanely quick, the entire set up with the PSN Party and coordination was beyond phenomenal. Very impressed with the speed and efficiency of this service.

10 out of 10. I'm definitely buying again.

Status
Not open for further replies.