• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

The Best Antivirus software for windows?

zinogarphy

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
As long as you don't download warez programs or visit shady pr0n websites, the router and the windows firewall should be enough. Either way, Bitdefender, Mcafee, Norton and all the big and old companies will do ok, but you also need some good hardware specs too, so it doesn't cause any lag problems. Notepad++ Malwarebytes FileZilla Also, it depends if you wanna keep it just for regular scans or you need it active all the time.
Invisibility22's point is correct. So long as you don't click on anything that asks you to "click on this or that to win X amount of money", you'll be fine. Otherwise, I've only had good experiences with avast and kaspersky.

InsvnityTest

Insvnity is everywhere.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
Israel
Multiple Accounts
Kaspersky is the choice for many people I know.

Garp

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Country
South Korea
Multiple Accounts
Honestly, Anti-virus programs are more of a nuisance than anything in my experience. (False positives and deleting my files they deem as "Dangerous")
The best antivirus is yourself, be aware of what you download and what sites you visit. Window's defender has also come a long way, it's enough for me.

4PEX

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Norton online security is an amazing antivirus. In my opinion, it’s less intrusive then avast antrivirus. With an antivirus, you wanna feel confident it can detect a wide variety of viruses, and norton has amazing detection rates. Although, it is a resource hogger, for online security though, I don’t mind one bit.

cl0wn11

Country
Latvia
Multiple Accounts
Might not be the best advise out here, but I don't use anything besides windows firewall and defender. But I'm very curious on what I click on and what websites I visit.

ip hash: 46b456fb02d823d5d18135

EpicNPC CM

I DO NOT BUY/SELL/MM ON ANY PLATFORM.
Administrator
Country
United States
I like Malwarebytes, but usually, windows firewall and defender will do just fine, as long as you don't do anything risky online.

ip hash: f1ede023bdd8dd6d51cb93

Dynestic

Good Seller
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - illegal activity - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/false-feedback.2051752/
Malwarebytes or Kaspersky.

ip hash: 16e805262fbc1d04f60ef4