EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

The Best Antivirus software for windows?

blazt

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I too prefer Kaspersky after Bitdefender started having memory hogging problems. Norton and McAfee were so bloated and the others seem to have their ups and downs. I really like how I can lock down the kids logins.

ip hash: 00b204e9800998ecf8427e

Kreindal

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Reason - banned on mpgh - Kreindal + PP chargeback
I still believe AVG is the best, but tbh, perhaps they are all the same.
Not the best, but I use AVG does what its suppose to do. Keep away harmful files, I also use the built in anti virus software by windows aswell.

nanoboost

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
59   0   0
Country
Lithuania
Multiple Accounts
Bitdefender imo.

TitanRiFF

0   0   0
Country
Israel
Multiple Accounts
I used to run Avira antivirus , but as i see it today , you dont need an antivirus if you are smart browsing , its just make the system slower , just search wisely , dont download stupid things and you you can use the windows defender just fine .

Traumfaenger

Professional Seller Premium
Trusted Upgrade
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Local Moderator
73   0   0
Country
Germany
I think there rly is NO BEST. But as some ppl have alr mentioned - be smart while browsing and take care where/what u download.

Empathetic

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
81   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
NOD32 AV

froobsback

10   0   1
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Avira was great back when i first started using it in 2009 still is great, i currently only have Premium Malwarebytes and Bitdefender ( was doing some multiboxing / wow private server things and bitdefender screwed my files in those areas up as false positves and wouldnt let me add acceptions for them at all so i uninstalled it on the super quick malware bytes + windows defender /ccleaner are fine stay away from AVG and Norton really bad in several areas NOD32 by eset is really good as well i used to run a software firewall but am now just setup with a router firewall that has been pen tested works great ! But the main thing here / golden rule of doing things in darker ends of the net ( torrents etc warez random files cracked things are almost always trojan injected somewhere avoid all russian movie sites if you are from the usa the majority of them who i wont name have multiple driveby downloads one minute im watching a movie the next all my game accounts are hacked emails everything the window was up for 3 seconds then gone thats all it takes guys ) is to make sure to use YOUR HEAD!!!! IF IT LOOKS FISHY FILE SIZE WISE A LOT SMALLER THAN IT SHOULD BE ITS MOST LIKELY INFECTED IF THE OFFER FOR WHATEVER YOU ARE DOWNLOADING IS TOO DAMN GOOD TO BE TRUE THAT MEANS IT IS EXACTLY TOO DAMN TRUE SO TURN THE OTHER WAY AND RUN......dont risk it with cracked apps mainly a good VPN is a nice thing to have around.

Cheerz!!!

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
As long as you don't download warez programs or visit shady pr0n websites, the router and the windows firewall should be enough. Either way, Bitdefender, Mcafee, Norton and all the big and old companies will do ok, but you also need some good hardware specs too, so it doesn't cause any lag problems. Notepad++ Malwarebytes FileZilla Also, it depends if you wanna keep it just for regular scans or you need it active all the time.
Invisibility22's point is correct. So long as you don't click on anything that asks you to "click on this or that to win X amount of money", you'll be fine. Otherwise, I've only had good experiences with avast and kaspersky.

ip hash: 837a080fca4b31dfef52ed