• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Thanks so much scammers...

Sublife

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Due to all the heartless cold blooded scammers out there I am now unable to play WoW. My original account is locked for I dont know how long.. Blizzard wont even email me back after I have sent them ID, notary etc. Thanks alot Marcusantony for accusing me for being a scammer and Glorifying Aylis now he scams even better with a positive feedback... Aylis took his original account from me and I was forced to take mine back, but he notified blizzard and gets my account locked down... He laughs at us now thanks again Marcus.. Thanks cyrious for re-calling the account after numerous times I had asked you did you want the account back and you constantly replied no... I had the account up for sell and it was about to get sold but guess who re-called it? You betcha.... Cyrious. thanks alot scammers I hope now that you are all happy with your lives...

In my experiences with scammer I havnt even posted most of the people who have scammed me... I've lost many accts... But I would like to ask anyone this? if you have a blank wow account or blank cd key that you would sell for cheap or like to give much appreciated..

Sublife

AIM: Sublife1983
Emai: [email protected]