EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling TFT Boosting/Coaching | All Servers | Challenger Player | Verified/Repped

Server/Region
NA, EUW, EUNE, BR, LAN, LAS, JP, OCE, TR, RU
Boost Services
Boosting, Coaching

KayBee

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
29   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONTACT INFORMATION:

- Message me on EPICNPC or via DISCORD: kelty#6539 (Discord ID: 102248940581187584)
- Join my shops discord server by clicking here!
- PLEASE CONFIRM MY DISCORD ID MATCHES, AND THAT YOU TYPED MY NAME PROPERLY BEFORE ENGAGING IN ANY TRANSACTIONS!
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

TERMS OF SERVICE:
- No services sold by me are ever botted or automated in any way.
- No services sold by me are ever exploited/bugged/glitched or cheated in any way.
- Services will always be performed as quickly and efficiently as possible, and the client can indicate which form of proof they want for completion of the service, i.e. screenshots, video, etc.
- Services are guaranteed to be completed. A refund will be issued if the service is not completed and this failure to complete was CAUSED by ME.
- All services will be handled in the safest way possible to avoid any detection by the game. Each game differs, but the safest method will always be determined by me before I attempt to distribute services in that game.
- I will be available 24/7 to clients who I am currently servicing, they will be able to contact and communicate with me on discord at any time.
- Trusted Middlemen can be used, however the client must cover the fee. Get into contact with me to further discuss the use of middlemen.
- Upon payment, services will begin as soon as the payment is processed and deemed completed.
- Payment from the client is always required to occur first, feedback and testimonials from past customers will be linked upon customer request.
- I only accept payment through PayPal, Bitcoin, or Ethereum. (More payment options will be added in the future.)
- If using PayPal, the client must send the amount in USD and cover the fee by selecting the F&F option, any payments not following the outlined parameters will be refunded.
- If the client would like to pay via Bitcoin/Ethereum they must state this, and I will send them the respective addresses to send the payment to. Client’s will receive a 5% to 10% discount on their purchase total if using cryptocurrency to pay.
- Any promotions and/or discounts available for the listed services can be found on my discord server.(edited)
- Any changes to the services pricing or additional services being added will be listed in this thread under an update header for all potential clients to view.
- Once the client has confirmed that the service is complete and is what they paid for, the transaction will be closed.

Account servicing comes in two forms:
» DUO: where you play alongside me while I boost your account. (This option always has a flat fee associated with it, you will be able to find this fee in the pricing section of this thread.)
» SOLO: where I log into your account with the credentials you provide.

» SOLO SERVICING PROCEDURES:
- During Solo servicing, I will not use any in-game chat’s or voice chat’s while servicing the account.
- During Solo servicing, I will attempt to appear offline if the game has this feature present.
- During Solo servicing, I will notify the client before attempting to log into the account to perform the servicing, this way I avoid logging into the account while the client is on it.
- During Solo servicing, it is required of the client to stay logged out of the account until servicing is completed or paused, and if they need to log into the account to first inform me and supply me with enough time to completely log out of it.
- Any Solo servicing will require the client to first change their password on the account to a temporary password to supply to me while their account is being serviced. This password should be reverted or changed once the servicing is complete.

» DUO SERVICING PROCEDURES:
- During Duo servicing, all communication between client and me will remain out of the game environment and only happen through discord.
- During Duo servicing the client must follow the instructions given by me to make the service as efficient as possible.

» REQUIRED BOOSTING TERMS:
- The person that is leveling your account is located in Canada.
- They are using a VPN/Proxy to Boost? No.
- The customer can log into the account inbetween boosting sessions? No, unless discussed and cleared with me first.
---- If yes, how much time should the customer wait after the booster logs out before they can log in? N/A.
- If the account gets banned or rewards are removed during Boosting or right after (within 2 days), we will compensate you: Boosting is against the games TOS, I will not compensate you for an account lost in this way. I will however refund the service/boosting fee if the banning of the account was caused by the boost and not by some other reason.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

BOOSTING/COACHING:
BOOSTING PRICES:
Pricing will be updated in the future, for now get into contact with me for pricing on your boost.
COACHING PRICES:
The coaching section will be updated in the future when it is ready and available, you can still get into contact with me about this to see if this service is available.

PROOF OF CHALLENGER:
6c6ba2ce8865856215b48621a2e44f53.png

ip hash: 7d344a268a25def48fee02