EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling TeddyRO Former rank 1, 4x challenger 8 year exp, NA and EU up to Master. Cheap

Server/Region
NA
Boost Services
Boosting

srgarruk

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
0   0   0
Country
Mexico
Multiple Accounts
Best service I've had. Easy games on all platinum to Diamond. Very friendly guy, he knows how the game works in almost every lane (perfect on jungle and mid lane with me), fast communication and I can guarantee he finish the orders very fast. Mine wasn't that fast but not because of lossing, but because I was bussy some days, I didn't count our games but I know it was easy 80% winrate counting every game. Would buy again and can recommend him 100%.

ip hash: 955f1898de8eb4cc66446b

TJK870

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
5   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Tyvm for the feedback I always look to put on my A game!

ip hash: ff1eaae77398efde71cd58

Pounds

Banned
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
7   0   0
Warning: Dispute Opened
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammed-by-pounds.1480608/
[removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

TJK870

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
5   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I never lied and you're Tony from Discord, I have been sick for the past 2 weeks and never agreed to play games with you as I have been battling IRL issues. I removed you from friend list after you kept hassling me and I said I couldn't play. You didn't pay me a dime and now you're obviously throwing a tantrum because I didn't have time nor did I agree to play games with you. Nor did you ever give me a cent and I didn't want your money anyway. The only shameful thing is leaving dishonest feedback just because I didn't have time to play and carry you in D2. You aren't a client, you never were, and you did not pay me anything. I owe you absolutely nothing because you gave me absolutely nothing, I didn't receive anything not a penny. I didn't ask for anything at any point in our conversation. I'm busy enough with other boosts and IRL sometimes. If you want to get the best booster and player since ****ing S2 then wait. If not enjoy getting a snowflake and losing your account. You get what you pay for and wait for, you'll learn that lesson quickly as others have. Good luck, with 10 years experience playing in high elo, you'll need it!

Last edited:
ip hash: ff1eaae77398efde71cd58