• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Technique (Infested Lame) Scammer - READ -

Nuka-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
First and foremost I would like to say I want Technique banned from this site.

Now heres what happened.

Months ago I payed for Powerleveling to him which was never completed, I filed a claim and the paypal I sent it to was empty so they could not refund the money. Then just today (about 1 month later I get my refund) this is after I let him on my account after he offered to Honor Level me as an apology for not paying me for such a long time, I said ok you can PVP for two hours. This goes fine, I login afterwards everythings good. I play about 4 hours more then get the real Honor level company to play from like 2AM -11 AM , the next morning I attempt to log on and my password is different. I ask the Honor Level Company what happened and they said they were disconnected at 9 AM. So I recall the account but cant change my email till the next day because its a sunday, so today I log on and WOW 1200g is missing , hes tryed to create his own guild......

So I continue playing not knowing who it was that did this and not wanting to put blame on anyone... then I see this on the trading forum here

"WTT 1200g on Dragonmaw" wow. I think this person somehow logged on and took it, then I took to him and find that Technique traded 1200g on Dragonmaw and 1500g on Laughing Skull for an account, the 1200g was, of course, mine. Also the character that this person recieved the gold from was named "Lazygamer" the company Technique worked for before he ripped everyone off that way.

This is not only me stating what happened but also starting a petition to have Technique banned, he lies and steals yet he has +4 positive feedback, this cannot continue happening. I cannot imagine how much he has stolen since his Powerleveling Fraud which happened a few weeks ago.

PLEASE use your moderation Powers Markee Dragon and ban this person, I do not see any reason he should not be banned.

Thank you

Technique

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Okay first off, i showed you both the reciept for the gold i bought, and as it stands right now, G0at has 1500g of mine, and i have no account to show for it, which in turn would make you a scammer, however, i decided to rectify this situation, even though i shouldnt. Nuka you said u were scammed fer 2000g, not 1000, in either case, im gunna buy the gold to give g0at again, to get the account back.. again. Ridiculous.

Nuka-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Continue your lieing, it makes no difference to me, I know you spent gold while on my account since A: I had +15 Agility on my Lobotomizer which cost a good 150g, I did not say 2000g I said 1700g so it would not have been hard for you to spend the other 400g on random crap.

And how can you even have the balls to post here. I let you on my account the night before it was stolen, I didn't change the password , the next morning the password is different and about 1500g is missing, the next day I see Goat telling me that you traded him 1300g for his account.

And you can even possibly try to say it wasn't you?! THATS A JOKE.

The receipt? Ya, you probably did buy gold, but oh WOW in my mailbox , on my character that was stolen I see a message that was already read from a gold company, hmmmm looks like you forgot to delete that ya? So I know full well it was you that sent my gold away, im happy I got it back since Goat was honest here.

You lie so bad its disgusting and I feel sorry for anyone who believes it.

But please, quit lieing, I don't like wasting my time on scammers like you.

P.S. this gold receipt in my Mail box was not the there the night before, prooving he did log in the next morning. Obviously a scammer guys, don't give him the luxury of being able to continue posting on this site

Noobian12-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
<font color="black"> Un fortunetly we only ban people that are phyically harming the website (spamming, making racial remarks, ect.) but it is sad to see people get away with something like this.

I remember a few days ago i couldnt tell if my account was banned or not because i couldnt log on, so i asked him to log on and see if it was banned from him. He said yes and about an hour later the power leveling company that was working for me sent me an email saying about the same time i gave him the account to try they got disconnect and the password had been changed. </font>

Hoboj

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Alright thanks for this nuka. I was considering buying one of the accounts he has for sale, but now i wont because this was posted and i don't want to take the risk of losing money.
~HoboJ~

Stormwind55

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
not that i know much but... wouldnt you think twice to let someone into your account when you have that much gold on it?... Im sure you could mail it to another account if you have others while someones logged into ur account just to avoid that problem no...?

rikkah

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
if someone stole your gold on your account Blizzard can track who stole the gold from you... say someone hacked your account, give them your email, and all that good stuff and they will refund your money plus ban the account it was given to for 3-7 days.

Technique

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
For the love of god, then please get them to track it. I had nothing to do with this. And as for you noobian, u had paid a power lvling company to work on your banned account? interesting strategy, hope it pays off.

Nuka-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
For the love of god, then please get them to track it. I had nothing to do with this. And as for you noobian, u had paid a power lvling company to work on your banned account? interesting strategy, hope it pays off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the free bump - it needed it.

P.S. I doubt Blizzard gives out who it was sent to, but if they do i'll be happy to post the results here /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Nuka-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="cyan"> if he did do it that's pretty lame...sorry about your loss nuka </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

No loss, luckily Goat was honest and what he did was recall the account he gave to Technique in exchange for my gold and then refunded my gold , thanks Goat, and I was able to recall my account. But if I hadn't seen Goat's post on Markee I would still be out nearly 1500g. Also if I hadn't had the recall info for the account Technique would have a bran new account to sell. So I guess I got lucky.

Now - Technique claims that he ordered the same amount of gold that went missing from my character on Dragonmaw Horde, at the same time my account password was changed, and just a few hours after I had let Technique PvP on my character. So how truthful does it sound when he says that he just happened to order 1500g during the time he knew my information and my account just happened to have its password changed and also had 1500g sent off of it. Only 3 people could have done this - A: Technique, B: The Original Owner who was the one who had it recalled for me and changed the email on it for me or C: The Honor Leveling company that has worked for me in the past 4 weeks.

You be the judge, note that Technique also traded the 1500g to Goat, but of course he says he ordered this gold and has a receipt, a receipt which is sitting in my characters mail box right now - I don't know the story to why he ordered gold, but when I recalled my character I had a whole 60 gold left.

I think its pretty obvious Technique was the one responsible guys. Don't bother trading this guy or giving him any responsibility because you just might be giving your account and its possesions away.