• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

syrindark2k

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I was possibly just scammed from this person. he accepted an account trade. things seemed legit. he took things off the fixer account to even up the trade for mine.

after i gave him the L/P he immediately logged of MSN. a few minutes later he logged into the game with my account and didnt reply to my messages. i have screenshots of it aswell.

If i dont recieve my account back or if the trade is finalized within the next few hours im posting my account character info and his.

syrindark2k

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
ok here is his AO account names he used to scam me.

His character was a 220 fixer in full T3 named Gunit50.
The character i was trading would have been a 213 shade named "Gutting"

it seems to me like he has no use for these accounts.. u cant sell the accounts for AO too easy so i dont even know why he scammed me out of that..

i also havent seen him ingame or online on msn ever since on either 2 characters. FC is also being slow with getting me the account back. ill post here again if i ever do..